Rs.Ground Floor :-1500 Sq-Ft- Expecting price of Rs. 60/Sq.ft / First and Second Floor :-1700 Sqft – Expecting price of Rs. 35/Sq.ft
Rs.Rs 175/- only
Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
Nyati Eternity Phase 4 is a residential project developed by Nyati Group, located at NIBM road Pune. This project offers 2 BHK spacious apartments with […]
57 total views, 1 today
False ceiling Of Gypsum Pop Armstrong Everest Calcium Silicate pvc etc
50 total views, 1 today
Sentinel’s behavior-shaping power effectively combines three proven aspects of behavioral science. Audio alerts, accountability and progress tracking. more details http://www.drivewithsentinel.com
61 total views, 2 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Congress not serious about implementing works under Smart City Project in Belagavi: Suresh Angadi October 22, 2016Senior BJP leader Suresh C. Angadi has expressed concern over the delay in commencing development works under the Smart City Project (SCP), when other selected cities had started implementing the pro...
- Comparing surgical strike to attack on Palestine in bad taste, says CPI leader Raja October 22, 2016The Communist Party of India (CPI) took serious exception to the remark of Prime Minister Narendra Modi equating the surgical strike carried out by the Indian Army in the wake of Uri attack by the Pa...
- With BJP in power, RSS has taken centre stage in Indian polity, says Raja October 22, 2016Objecting to the increased intervention of right-wing forces in Union government’s functioning and policy making, D. Raja, general secretary of Communist Party of India (CPI) and Rajya Sabha member, ...
- State government not using funds from Centre for development works October 22, 2016Chief Minister Siddharamaiah’s government is not spending central funds, Shobha Karandlaje, BJP leader and former minister, alleged on Saturday. Addressing workers and leaders at the party’s district...
- Muslim women protest against ‘Sharia’ modification in Hubballi October 22, 2016Protesting against any kind of interference in the Muslim Personal Law (Islamic Sharia) a mammoth rally comprising mainly of Muslim women was taken out in Hubballi on Saturday. In the protest, held...
- Stop passing comments on our MLAs, do your job, JD(S) leader Revanna tells Hassan in-charge minister October 22, 2016Former minister and Janta Dal (Secular) leader H.D. Revanna has come down heavily on Minister for Sericulture and district in-charge minister for Hassan A. Manju for his allegations against JD (S) le...
- GST bill still lacks clarity: Raja October 22, 2016General Secretary of the CPI D. Raja, MP. has said that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill passed in both the houses of Parliament and sent to all the States for ratification still lacks clarity a...
- Hasanamba temple official invites Deve Gowda October 22, 2016The Hassan district administration, criticised for ignoring people’s representatives in organising the Hasanamba festival, on Saturday, formally invited former Prime Minister and Hassan Lok Sabha memb...
- Women SHGs showcase products October 22, 2016Members of around 20 women self-help groups, from different districts, are exhibiting their produce in the four-day exhibition-cum-sale organised by the Department of Women and Child Development in Ha...
- Kannadigas attacked, five houses damaged in Goa village October 22, 2016Fallout of petty quarrel earlier in the day