Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
Rs.Rs 175/- only
Nyati Eternity Phase 4 is a residential project developed by Nyati Group, located at NIBM road Pune. This project offers 2 BHK spacious apartments with […]
25 total views, 1 today
False ceiling Of Gypsum Pop Armstrong Everest Calcium Silicate pvc etc
21 total views, 0 today
Sentinel’s behavior-shaping power effectively combines three proven aspects of behavioral science. Audio alerts, accountability and progress tracking. more details http://www.drivewithsentinel.com
31 total views, 0 today
Sentinel Pro is an innovative solution that promotes driver safety in addition to providing fleet tracking and efficiency. Sentinel’s patent pending solution will also help […]
36 total views, 0 today
E BARAHA launched as a Web Design Company & Website Development Company in Bangalore, India. We are promoting the products and services in to the […]
93 total views, 0 today
Ebaraha is a best seo services company bangalore who offer a best result on the client priority.More Details Please Visit our Website http://ebaraha.com
120 total views, 0 today
Ebaraha is a prime Social Media Optimization Company in Bangalore who manage brand with the best strategies.More Details Please Visit our Website http://ebaraha.com
147 total views, 2 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Varsities create a trusty farmhand September 30, 2016At a time when farmers are hard-pressed to get labourers to farm their land, scientists of the University of Agricultural Sciences-Dharwad (UAS-D), in collaboration with M.S. Ramaiah University of App...
- Helicopter joyride takes off September 30, 2016Joyride of the City of Palaces in a helicopter as part of Dasara took off at the Lalitha Mahal helipad on the foothills of the Chamundi here on Thursday.Deputy Commissioner D. Randeep, Additional Depu...
- Two lakh roses to recreate iconic Gateway of India September 30, 201614 new concepts introduced to add novelty to this year’s Dasara flower show
- Biligundlu gets nearly 2.04 tmcft after halt on Cauvery water release September 30, 2016Karnataka may have stopped discharging water to Tamil Nadu, but the neighbouring State has received at least 2.04 thousand million cubic feet (tmcft) of water since September 20.Sources at the water m...
- Shanghai varsity students on a study visit September 30, 2016Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwa Institute for Management Development will host 16 MBA students from Shanghai University, China — one of its international students exchange programme partners — during...
- Mysuru hosted first-ever flower show in State September 30, 2016A surprising slice from history has revealed that the first flower show in the State was started in Mysuru.Thanks to Chamaraja Wadiyar X, the then king of Mysuru, the first show was held in 1880 at We...
- Mallakhamb to be performed for the first time this Dasara September 30, 2016B. Dayanand, Mysuru City Police Commissioner, has said that for the first time Mallakhamb (pole gymnastics), which is a traditional Indian sport, will be performed in Bannimantap on the last day of th...
- Pvt. banks draw flak for not extending benefits of govt. schemes to poor September 30, 2016Dhruvanarayan and Pratap Simha, MPs, have strongly criticised private banks for not extending benefits to poor beneficiaries under government schemes.They instructed Chief Manager, Lead Bank, K.N. Shi...
- Banks asked to fill ATMs to capacity September 30, 2016Lead bank manager Shivalingaiah has instructed all banks to load their ATMs to full capacity every day during the Dasara festivities.Speaking to The Hindu , Mr. Shivalingaiah said many t...
- BJP leaders seek talks on pa rty appointments September 30, 2016Leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the district have publicly registered their displeasure against the recent appointments for key positions in the party and have demanded a detailed discussion ...