Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
Rs.Rs 175/- only
PRIME Location Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. PRIME Location Next to Alvernia Convent Trichy Road, Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. Coimbatore. Rent Expected Rs.14000 pm […]
5 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
63 total views, 0 today
Fully Furnished EXCELLENT SEA VIEW TRIPLEX VILLA for sale in Vizag in North Visakha Zone Located on Hill at 120 ft above SEA LEVEL with […]
81 total views, 0 today
Welcome to myhubli.com !
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Karnataka plans to tap KRS dam’s dead storage February 21, 2017‘May become inevitable to meet Bengaluru’s water needs’
- NSS volunteers go on cleanliness drive in Belagavi February 21, 2017The residents of Peeranwadi got a pleasant surprise on Tuesday morning as they saw college boys and girls going around with broomsticks and pans and clearing plastic and other waste from the roads.Aro...
- First year medico gang-raped February 21, 2017BELAGAVI The Kakti police are on lookout for five youths who allegedly gang-raped a young medico studying first year MBBS in Belagavi city.The 17-year-old girl, resident of a town in Dharwad district,...
- Nandini milk packets without packaging dates February 21, 2017Anxiety has gripped a section of consumers in Belagavi who noticed that milk packets with brand name “Nandini” marketed by the Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (KMF) were being...
- Objection to revised building bye-laws for Belagavi cantonment area February 21, 2017BELAGAVI The move by the Cantonment Board, Belgaum, executive to push through the revised Building Bye-Laws for cantonment areas in the city boomeranged with the elected members disapproving of the ‘u...
- Sasikala being treated on a par with other prisoners: jail authorities February 21, 2017Sasikala and Ilavarasi are housed in a separate cell for reasons of security, with a female warden as guard, says the chief superintendent of the Parappana Agrahara Central Prison.
- State to set up centre to promote breeding of quality local cattle February 20, 2017A. Manju, Minister for Animal Husbandry and Sericulture, said that for the first time in the State a local cattle breed semen processing centre is being established at Munirabad in Koppal district.“Th...
- National anthem rendered in 12 seconds? This MLA thinks so February 20, 2017Police officer-turned-politician P. Rajeev, MLA for Kudachi in Raibag taluk, on Monday made a gaffe while advising officials to strictly comply with the directions while rendering the State anthem.He ...
- Centre urged to nationalise private sector banks February 20, 2017KDSS members take out protest march to highlight charter of demands
- Hakki Pikki community threatens to intensify protest February 20, 2017The Hakki Pikki tribal community, staying put in Angadihalli in Belur taluk, have warned the State government of staging a nude protest if their demand for suitable land was not granted within a week.