Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
28 total views, 1 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
51 total views, 1 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
56 total views, 2 today
SAMSUNG S8 FOR SALE If interested to buy? WhatsApp +2348136106194
49 total views, 1 today
IGI Aviation Services Private Limited – A Leading Aviation Services Provider is looking for bright, energetic Indian nationals to join as Customer Service Associate in […]
56 total views, 1 today
Data Entry, marketing, research, surveys, translators, writers, editor, photography and more http://tinyurl.com/lvalg8k
210 total views, 1 today
Welcome to myhubli.com !
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- A guide of the planetarium July 24, 2017Former ISRO chief U.R. Rao not only inspired the country to aim for the stars, but also spent considerable energy bringing the stars to Bengaluru citizens. Since the late 70s, Dr. Rao was among the pr...
- INC not authorised to recognise nursing colleges: High Court July 24, 2017Council told not to webhost material indicating institutions require its recognition
- Bengaluru sees warm days in wet season July 24, 2017The city is witnessing unusually hot days for the monsoon season, with the maximum temperature going two degrees above normal on Sunday and Monday. Officials of the India Meteorological Department (IM...
- Monsoon weakens across State July 24, 2017Rainfall in south-interior parts, crucial to the Cauvery basin, still deficient
- ‘Aryabhata’ was my happiest moment, Rao had told students July 24, 2017Teachers recollect the eminent scientist’s recent visits to his schools and colleges
- RTI activist files complaint against DC July 24, 2017A complaint has been filed with the State Lokayukta in Bengaluru accusing the Deputy Commissioner of Mandya and some other officials of not initiating measures to curb illegal stone quarrying activiti...
- Religion tag: Five Lingayat Ministers to tour State July 24, 2017They will gather opinion of religious heads and other leaders on the issue
- Govt. urged to focus on industrial development to deal with unemployment July 24, 2017There are 5,24,000 small-scale industries and 12 lakh medium and large industries across the State, says FKCCI senior vice-president Sudhakar Shetty
- Shalini Rajneesh draws flak on social media for dengue remedy July 24, 2017People question authenticity of her suggestion to eat jaggery with onion
- Dasara will be simple yet memorable: CM July 24, 2017With drought looming large over the State because of monsoon failure, this year’s Dasara festival will be a simple affair. “The festival will be a perfect blend of simplicity and grandeur,” said Chief...