Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
AES Technologies is a professional web development company in India. We have a huge pool of happy clients from Australia, UK, Singapore, USA and many […]
30 total views, 0 today
Dear Valued Customer, This Plot is New Offer,Buy & Earn Season’s Greetings! Please find the most awaited projects, which e-Bhoomi is capable to provide you […]
135 total views, 4 today
Diploma in Fire and Safety CAD/CAM/CAE Training Centre
39 total views, 0 today
kig5071Sai Engineering has been Since 1970, we have been providing power as the largest independent commercial & industrial diesel generator supplier in North America, the […]
37 total views, 0 today
VGM Gastro Care Centre is the world’s leading Gastroenterology Clinic Coimbatore. The hospital offers endoscopy, stomach cancer treatment in Coimbatore.
71 total views, 0 today
SKYTOWN GARCIA The 1, 2 & 3 BHK apartments for sale is at a mere 1.5 KMs from HUBLI-DHARWAD BRTS 8 LINE ROAD, Does wanting […]
46 total views, 0 today
Welcome to myhubli.com !
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Veteran Kannada actor Kashinath passes away January 18, 2018Hailing from Kundapur in Udupi district, the actor is survived by two children.
- Ugrana attracts large crowd January 18, 2018Foodgrains and vegetables have been arranged in clean, neat and decorative style.
- Clean chit given to BJP in Suvarna Soudha construction January 18, 2018No lapses in building the structure in Belagavi: Govt.
- Government to overhaul Intelligence wing to contain communal violence January 18, 2018Act tough against fundamentalist forces who create problems: CM tells police
- KSRTC union has called off protest plan, says Transport Minister January 18, 2018‘Majority of the demands of employees’ association have been fulfilled’
- I will focus on providing education, healthcare to poor: Vishwesha Tirtha January 18, 2018Vishwesha Tirtha Swami of Paryaya Pejawar Mutt said on Wednesday that he would give importance to providing facilities such as education and healthcare to the poor, while protecting and promoting the...
- Baig should resign or CM should sack him: Joshi January 18, 2018In the wake of notice from Enforcement Directorate for alleged FEMA violations.
- Seven cars set on fire; footage shows three men in action January 18, 2018As many as seven cars parked on a road in Jadhav Nagar in Belagavi in the early hours of Wednesday were set on fire. They were parked outside bungalows and apartments.CCTV footage showed three persons...
- Intellectuals call themselves so only to get government benefits: Hegde January 18, 2018"We are supposed to believe that whatever they write is literature and whatever they scribble is poetry."
- Activists wave black flags, ask Anantkumar Hegde to go back January 18, 2018They object to his remarks on secularists, Constitution; heavy police presence in Kalaburagi