Rs.Rs. 350/- per sqft.
Earn an unlimited income from home starting today. International companynow hiring data entry typists, order processors and more. Multiple legitimate jobs from home, earning you […]
10 total views, 0 today
Data Entry, marketing, research, surveys, translators, writers, editor, photography and more http://tinyurl.com/lvalg8k
12 total views, 0 today
Bac compressor a trusted manufacturer of screw air compressor with fully advanced technologies for large industrial applications. Best suppliers of Rotary screw compressor, SD & […]
27 total views, 0 today
Hi, if you are a start-up company than we can help you to get direct tender. You can start procedure from today. Our services are […]
74 total views, 0 today
Mantra Essence is a residential project by Mantra Properties located in Undri South Pune. It offers spacious and skillfully designed 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK affordable […]
78 total views, 0 today
Welcome to myhubli.com !
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Economics, mathematics papers were the toughest May 29, 2017Analysis by CISCE shows least passes were in these two subjects
- State records 99.8% pass in ICSE, 99.04% in ISC May 29, 2017Class 10 performance improves; pass % of class 12 dips
- Against all odds, he did well May 29, 2017Fifteen-year-old Syed Shaid Sadiq is like any other teenager: he loves to play on his Xbox and watch films. But just two months before his class 10 ICSE exams, he suffered from his first epileptic att...
- Construction of Jayadeva complex to be completed by December May 29, 2017The construction of the 350-bed Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research in the city is poised for completion by December. The institute is expected to shore up medicare faciliti...
- Spreading the planet conservation message through sculptures May 29, 2017To spread the message of the importance of protecting the planet, the Hassan City Municipal Council has installed sculptures created by a team of artists at traffic joints on B.M. Road. The sculptures...
- Two top taluk panchayat posts lying vacant for 8 months May 29, 2017Posts of executive officers in two taluks of Mysuru district have been laying vacant for over eight months, adversely affecting development and administration work. The posts are in K.R. Nagar and Per...
- Mysuru CWC orders police probe into infant’s death May 29, 2017The Mysuru District Child Welfare Committee (CWC) has ordered a comprehensive police inquiry into the death of the 14-month-old trafficked girl at the Child Care Home in Mandya.After questioning the d...
- Now on the web — Kodava, Konkani and Tulu radio May 29, 2017Nammaradio starts services in dialects of Karnataka
- Bengaluru doctor in trouble May 29, 2017She helped the three Pakistani nationals arrested last week get Aadhaar cards
- GST: Karnataka, Gujarat, Chandigarh take the lead May 29, 2017Poor net connectivity slows down enrolment in North East