Muscle development can be quite the challenge for virtually any individual. It will take effort and severe determination to a schedule to build up muscle […]
235 total views, 0 today
We are distributors and suppliers of Tarpaulins, poly tarpaulins, canvas tarpaulins,heavy duty tarpaulins,truck tarpaulins,vinyl tarpaulins, boat tarpaulins, lumber tarpaulins, hay tarpaulins, mesh tarpaulins,plastic tarpaulins, tarps […]
267 total views, 0 today
Maruti Baleno 2000 model single owner car, 57000km running in good condition for sale.
783 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Two editors move High Court against Assembly’s one-year prison sentence June 27, 2017Assembly resolution is an ‘abuse of process of law’, say the petitioners
- Advocate files complaint against IPS officers for ‘appointing orderlies’ June 27, 2017The government issued an order in March scrapping the orderly system
- Ayazuddin Patel only artist from Karnataka to participate in international art camp in Europe June 27, 2017National Lalit Kala Akademi Awardee and noted artist Mohammed Ayazuddin Patel will be participating in the 5th International Cultural-Artistic Event, a fortnight exhibition of painting and workshop-c...
- Four wild elephants electrocuted in Kodagu June 27, 2017Four wild elephants came into contact with a high tension wire at Ammathi vontiangadi village in Virajpet taluk of Kodagu district on Tuesday and were instantly electrocuted. This is the second such i...
- Change of guard at Airmen Training School in Belagavi June 27, 2017Air Commodore Arun Bhaskar Gupta became the first Air Officer Commanding to head the Airmen Training School of the Indian Air Force in Belagavi after its leadership position was upgraded. Commodore G...
- Policeman injured during operation to nab undertrial on run June 27, 2017A police constable sustained injuries when his team was trying to nab an undertrail who had escaped from the Kalaburagi Central Prison last year. Acting on a tip-off, a team of police personnel from ...
- Gaiety marks Ramzan in four districts June 26, 2017Thousands take part in mass prayers at Idgah Maidans
- Fervour in Raichur, Yadgir June 26, 2017Ramzan was celebrated with religious fervour in Raichur and Yadgir districts on Monday.Several thousands of Muslims in both the districts offered special prayers at mosques and other places of worship...
- Monsoon yet to make its presence felt June 26, 2017All eyes on second wave, after first wave disappoints
- Presidential polls: Will Mysuru make an indelible mark? June 26, 2017MPVL, sole supplier of indelible ink for Indian elections since decades, has manufactured marker pens