We have all Mobile phones original , unlocked and can be use in any country . All brand new with the complete accessories in original […]
319 total views, 0 today
Dear Sir/Madam,, Greetings from Shieldtech Security Systems Pvt Ltd. About Us:- Shieldtech Security Systems Pvt Ltd is an Indian based company provides solution for Electronic […]
463 total views, 0 today
bisa333We manufacture and supply jewellery Weighting Scale,Table Top Weighting Scale,Platform weighting scale,Electronic Trolley Weighting Scale and various other weighting scales. We are looking for franchiser […]
409 total views, 1 today
This system operates every hour ON an amplifier Music & Strikes bell ( e.g. Two O’clock then it strikes Two times Ding, ding) Tell a […]
412 total views, 0 today
Welcome to the worldl of COMPUTER LTD. All Our product are all brand new, original, factory sealed with their complete accessories. They also come with […]
792 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- State has not fully utilised police modernisation funds September 18, 2018Karnataka and other States told to provide utilisation certificates before fresh funds are given
- SC: Up to Centre to implement report on Karnataka–Andhra Pradesh boundary September 18, 2018Report on demarcation of the boundary through Ballari Reserve Forest submitted to apex court
- Upendra launches Uttama Prajaakeeya Party September 18, 2018UPP fielding candidates for coming Lok Sabha polls unlikely
- ‘Kalaskar had set up base in Belagavi between 2015-17’ September 18, 2018He emerges key suspect in Kalburgi, Gauri murder cases
- ‘Save Constitution’ rally in Hubballi September 18, 2018Copies of the Bhagavad Gita and the Manu Smriti burnt
- Officials suspended on thecharge of funds misuse September 18, 2018The Kalaburagi Zilla Panchayat Chief Executive Officer has placed Farhatabad Project Development Officer Nagappa Hayyal and Second Division Accounts
- Kumaraswamy jumps in to console Jarkiholi brothers September 18, 2018Personal vendetta against D.K. Shivakumar said to be a major reason for revolt
- ED initiates probe against DKS, others September 18, 2018The Enforcement Directorate has initiated a money-laundering probe against Water Resources Minister D.K. Shivakumar and others in connection with the
- Can HC consider plea of UBHL on selling attached shares? September 18, 2018Court is hearing arguments on this question
- Stone quarrying a great threat to KRS, says police officer’s report September 18, 2018