We have all Mobile phones original , unlocked and can be use in any country . All brand new with the complete accessories in original […]
338 total views, 0 today
Dear Sir/Madam,, Greetings from Shieldtech Security Systems Pvt Ltd. About Us:- Shieldtech Security Systems Pvt Ltd is an Indian based company provides solution for Electronic […]
477 total views, 0 today
bisa333We manufacture and supply jewellery Weighting Scale,Table Top Weighting Scale,Platform weighting scale,Electronic Trolley Weighting Scale and various other weighting scales. We are looking for franchiser […]
424 total views, 0 today
This system operates every hour ON an amplifier Music & Strikes bell ( e.g. Two O’clock then it strikes Two times Ding, ding) Tell a […]
427 total views, 0 today
Welcome to the worldl of COMPUTER LTD. All Our product are all brand new, original, factory sealed with their complete accessories. They also come with […]
807 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- HDK hits back at Janardhana Reddy November 15, 2018A day after Ballari mining baron and former Minister G. Janardhan Reddy called Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy a cobra exacting revenge after 12 year
- Sahitya sammelan to devote a session to sedition law November 15, 2018Discussions will centre around the need to amend the archaic law
- Karnataka government looks to roll out loan waiver by end of November November 15, 2018The JD(S)-Congress government plans to roll out its ambitious crop loan waiver scheme across the State by November-end.After the successful implement
- Centre undermining Jawaharlal Nehru’s legacy, says Dinesh Gundu Rao November 15, 2018The Congress has accused the NDA government of undermining the contributions of the country’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru towards nation-bu
- KSP to move State govt. to restrict duration of ‘Naada Geethe’ November 15, 2018It should not exceed 150 seconds, says Baligar
- Act against Sruthi’s harassers, women’s panel tells police November 14, 2018The Karnataka State Commission for Women has written to the cyber crime police to initiate action against social media users who are allegedly threate
- Recruitment: Government fiat to KPSC on candidates’ selection draws flak November 14, 2018The State government’s direction to the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) against selecting candidates from SC, ST and OBCs under the general
- Kannada meet on UAS-D campus November 14, 2018Procession to begin from Karnatak College Dharwad
- Will not precipitate case against Sarja, police tell HC November 14, 2018The police, on Wednesday, gave an undertaking to the Karnataka High Court that they “will not precipitate” a criminal case, registered against actor A
- Villagers crush rock python with earthmover November 14, 2018A rock python, a highly-endangered reptile, was killed by village residents near Allapatna, on the outskirts of Srirangapatna. The non-venomous reptil