Hi We are providing online training on sap abap at a very economical price of Rs. 14,000 Training given by a real time consultant and […]
277 total views, 0 today
KELC is one of the best preschools in Bangalore, where we provide the environment and guidance to mould your child into the complete person that […]
327 total views, 0 today
Indian Institute of software Testing (IIST) is affiliated to Indian Testing Board and has branches across to cater the IT Training as well as Software […]
331 total views, 0 today
We are introducing Courses in Human Capital Management / Business Development Management Special features of the course: * Assured Placements * In depth Knowledge * […]
401 total views, 0 today
Diploma CET Coaching for Electronics,Electrical and mechanical. For details contact MATRIX SOLUTIONS (0836)2271314,9448072314
559 total views, 0 today
The Advance Computer Course: In the field such as Accounting, Inventory, Statutory, Payroll,Tally.Net Features on Finest Software TALLY.ERP9 The Unique and most popular Bussiness Accounting […]
732 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- P.V. Sindhu flies LCA February 23, 2019She is the first woman athlete to co-pilot the indigenous flight
- ‘We started breaking into cars and pushing them to safety’ February 23, 2019Thousands took the opportunity on Saturday, the first public day of Aero India, to watch what promised to be a spectacular show. By afternoon, many we
- PG medical fees in government colleges likely to quintuple February 23, 2019Students who are pinning their hopes on bagging a PG medical seat in government colleges will have to dig deep in to their pockets as the State govern
- 15% fee hike for PG medical, dental courses in pvt. colleges February 23, 2019The race to get into medical and dental colleges is not only getting tougher but also more expensive with every passing year. The State government has
- Govt. will set up SIT soon: M.B. Patil February 23, 2019‘No rethink on decision to conduct investigation into controversial audio clip’
- Mysuru ZP: JD(S) shakes off BJP and aligns with Congress February 23, 2019The late-night development upsets the applecart for BJP
- Supporters of Yatnal, Jigajinagi come to blows at BJP event February 23, 2019Two persons injured in the brawl
- JD(S) keen on forming government with BJP, says Eshwarappa February 23, 2019K.S. Eshwarappa, MLA for Shivamogga and senior BJP leader, claimed on Saturday that a major chunk of Janata Dal (S) leaders, including Chief Minister
- Transport corporations in Karnataka seek hike in bus fares February 23, 2019In the wake of fluctuations in oil prices, road transport corporations (RTCs) have sought the government’s approval to increase bus fares once in thr
- Pulwama blast: Man taken into custody for objectionable post February 23, 2019A person from Tripura who is based in the city was taken into custody by the Mysuru police on Saturday for posting a video after the Pulwama attack,