Nothing to Worry. Divine, Holistic Meditation Yoga and occupational speech, Akarshane therapies and lots more would give your wards the best life and potential you […]
120 total views, 0 today
Behaviour Issues in YOUR CHILDREN – In IX, X standards as well XII – The Children are not listening to the Parents, screaming, shouting etc, […]
119 total views, 0 today
Are your children studying good and because of your Financial issues? Are you getting shuffled between your job, your house and Responsibilities? If so, LOW […]
110 total views, 0 today
Do you want admission in +1 & Maths / Biology / Computer Science admissions for your ward? Do you fear your children would score minimum […]
100 total views, 0 today
Once it is being Identified by the Psychologists, the Child possess ADHD Symptoms – as the Parents – Our hopes are lost . We can […]
92 total views, 0 today
Our school St. Johns Matriculation Higher secondary school situated at Coimbatore has an exclusive Divisional Allocation to give the required Backup and the Most needed […]
144 total views, 0 today
A GREAT NEWS FOR PARENTS WHO SEEKS TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT IN THE ACADEMICS BUT UPSET DUE TO THE POOR CO-OPERATION FROM YOUR LOVELY WARDS. CHILDREN WHO […]
99 total views, 0 today
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Veteran Kannada actor Kashinath passes away January 18, 2018Hailing from Kundapur in Udupi district, the actor is survived by two children.
- Ugrana attracts large crowd January 18, 2018Foodgrains and vegetables have been arranged in clean, neat and decorative style.
- Clean chit given to BJP in Suvarna Soudha construction January 18, 2018No lapses in building the structure in Belagavi: Govt.
- Government to overhaul Intelligence wing to contain communal violence January 18, 2018Act tough against fundamentalist forces who create problems: CM tells police
- KSRTC union has called off protest plan, says Transport Minister January 18, 2018‘Majority of the demands of employees’ association have been fulfilled’
- I will focus on providing education, healthcare to poor: Vishwesha Tirtha January 18, 2018Vishwesha Tirtha Swami of Paryaya Pejawar Mutt said on Wednesday that he would give importance to providing facilities such as education and healthcare to the poor, while protecting and promoting the...
- Baig should resign or CM should sack him: Joshi January 18, 2018In the wake of notice from Enforcement Directorate for alleged FEMA violations.
- Seven cars set on fire; footage shows three men in action January 18, 2018As many as seven cars parked on a road in Jadhav Nagar in Belagavi in the early hours of Wednesday were set on fire. They were parked outside bungalows and apartments.CCTV footage showed three persons...
- Intellectuals call themselves so only to get government benefits: Hegde January 18, 2018"We are supposed to believe that whatever they write is literature and whatever they scribble is poetry."
- Activists wave black flags, ask Anantkumar Hegde to go back January 18, 2018They object to his remarks on secularists, Constitution; heavy police presence in Kalaburagi