VGM Gastro Care Centre is the world’s leading Gastroenterology Clinic Coimbatore. The hospital offers endoscopy, stomach cancer treatment in Coimbatore.
29 total views, 3 today
Eayur is the best online shopping portal for best ayurvedic products online India. Buy Kottakkal Ayurvedic Products for the best health treatment from ayurvedic medicine. […]
235 total views, 0 today
Eayur is a famed online store to buy Nutraceuticals Products in India. Nutraceuticals Medicines for natural health treatment. Online store To Buy body building products […]
218 total views, 0 today
Welcome to read about the most ancient and traditional science on one of the most modern systems, the Internet. www.bestayurveda.com, User ID : Tha098
309 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Land norms for PU colleges to be relaxed December 15, 2017Draft notification on easing rules sent to Law Department
- Post-mortem clears anxiety regarding death of carpenter December 15, 2017A 48-year-old carpenter belonging to a community was found dead in the attic of a house belonging to a member of another community in a village in Puttur in Dakshina Kannada that borders with Manjesh...
- Aadhaar not must for SSLC exam December 15, 2017DPI removes it from mandatory field in online application form
- Eight Indira Canteens to come up in Mandya December 15, 2017Part of one of the flagship schemes of the State government on the theme of ‘Making Karnataka hunger-free.'
- Protesters seek shifting of waste-treatment plant December 15, 2017They stop some garbage trucks and also get into heated exchanges with local authorities
- Siddaramaiah is going to people with lies, says Yeddyurappa December 15, 2017He is an irresponsible Chief Minister, the Karnataka BJP chief asserts.
- Farmers rediscover organic native paddy December 15, 2017Nearly 700 of them have been growing indigenous rice varieties in Hassan
- New airport at Kannur may boost tourist arrivals to Mysuru, Kodagu December 15, 2017Authorities invite Mysuru Travels Association for a tour of the greenfield airport
- Vala gives call to eradicate poverty December 15, 2017Says if rich wish to contribute a portion of their surplus earnings for the poor, there would be no poverty.
- Of women and freedoms December 15, 2017Police trace women who fled home for independence