Gleam Technologies Indias Largest Outsourcing Company Offline Typing Project Online Form Filling Job Copy Paste Work Ads Posting Job Post Card Writing Job For More […]
174 total views, 0 today
NTS Infotech Indias Largest Outsourcing Company Offline Typing Project Online Form Filling Job Copy Paste Work Ads Posting Job Post Card Writing Job For More […]
127 total views, 0 today
Gleam Technologies(ISO 9001: 2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY)- HTML Typing Project, Online Form Filling, Copy & Paste Job, Post Card Writing Projects Available. Contact: (0)9244900000 04142-646666 www.gtechhtml.com
202 total views, 0 today
We want qualified teachers for a reputed English Medium School located in Hubli. Pre-requisite criteria – Strong in English Language
205 total views, 0 today
Urgent required Male/ Female for Data Entry operator, salary Rs.25,000/- to Rs.45,000/- Per Month, Work from Home with us, Earn a guaranteed income for completed […]
136 total views, 0 today
We are a small factory involved in making engineering students projects and need a lady to work on computer to type and prepare project reports. […]
614 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Lobbying on for Legislative Council nominations in Karnataka July 18, 2018As the seats of three nominated members of the Legislative Council will be vacant by early next month, several Congress workers and office-bearers are
- Syndicate nominations made by Congress regime withdrawn July 18, 2018The State government’s decision to withdraw the nominations made by the previous government to the Syndicates of State-run universities seems to have
- CWC membership means it’s a triple role for Siddaramaiah July 18, 2018The former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah’s appointment as a member of the 23-member Congress Working Committee (CWC), the top decision-making body of th
- Blame the moon for delay in Yeddyurappa’s State tour July 18, 2018Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the groundwork for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections by addressing rallies in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and West Beng
- Why is a particular section of society opposing me: Kumaraswamy July 18, 2018The Karnataka Chief Minister wonders why these citizens are seeing him with bad intention, and says the Congress is not responsible for the tears he shed recently.
- Need for documentation of theatre tradition emphasised July 18, 2018S.B. Jangamashetty Theatre Award conferred on Julekha Begum from Mysuru
- Activists in Kolar say KC Valleywater feeding ‘poison’ to tanks July 18, 2018Water activists and functionaries of various organisations have expressed grave concern over appearance of foam in the Koramangala-Chellaghatta Valley
- Technology can be used to save endangered languages: Expert July 18, 2018CIIL celebrates its 50th Foundation Day and gives start to year-long golden jubilee celebrations
- Deadlock over acquiring land for Hassan airport July 18, 2018Farmers reject price offered by district administration
- Hopes shore up for new drinking water project July 18, 2018Minister G.T. Deve Gowda asks officials to take up survey for Hale Unduwadi scheme which will meet Mysuru’s needs for next 50 years