Walkin for Science Graduates in JSS College Dharwad on 25th July. BSc, BCA etc
1427 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Man drugged, robbed on train July 15, 2018Trio allegedly offered him biscuits and soft drink
- Hessarghatta grassland still awaiting protection July 15, 2018Progress over proposal seeking to save city’s last big grassland patch has been slow; conservationists, officials, and local area representatives have scheduled meetings
- Fund release since 1956: ‘Will ask CM to release White Paper’ July 15, 2018Deve Gowda denies any injustice was done to North Karnataka in budget
- Kumaraswamy should be courageous, says Kharge July 15, 2018A day after H.D. Kumaraswamy broke down before his party cadre over the circumstances in which he became the Chief Minister and on the Janata Dal (Se
- Fund crunch hits restoration of Karez July 15, 2018The district administration initiated the project to restore over 4-km-long tunnels built to supply water
- More rain likely in Cauvery catchment areas July 15, 2018The district administrations of Mysuru, Kodagu, Mandya, and Hassan are on alert given the incessant rains in the Cauvery catchment area. Heavy rainfal
- Businessmen relieved as Shiradi Ghat is reopened for traffic July 15, 2018The hoteliers and shopkeepers along National Highway 75 in Sakleshpur, who have not enjoyed good business in the past six months, heaved a sigh of rel
- Wipro will start BPO operations in Mysuru by year-end: Pratap Simha July 15, 2018Information Technology major Wipro is expected to start its BPO operations here by the end of the year, giving IT and ITES (Information Technology-Ena
- Except for 2019 polls, no other alliance with Congress: Gowda July 15, 2018JD(S) supremo H.D. Deve Gowda says prevailing national circumstances forcing party to align with Congress
- Residents near Sewage Farm may soon get a breather July 15, 2018The foul smell enveloping a large swathe of residential localities in the city — Vidyaranyapuram, J.P. Nagar and other nearby layouts — from untreated