- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Elephants destroy banana crop February 21, 2018At least three elephants damaged banana crops and dozens of mango plants near Nanjapura, Ramanagaram taluk, of Ramanagaram district early on Wednesday.The elephants strayed into the fields f
- KERC to consult ESCOMS on providing three-phase power to rural areas during daytime February 21, 2018The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) will discuss with all the Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOMS) if it is possible to provide three-phase power supply to rural areas during da
- Women launch 71-day dharnaseeking complete Prohibition February 21, 2018After a week following the statement of Chief Minister Siddaramaiah at Sindhanur denying complete Prohibition, hundreds of women under the banner of Madhya Nisheda Andolan launched a 71-day dharna
- State govt. criticised for poor handling of cholera, gastroenteritis outbreak February 21, 2018K.S. Eshwarappa, Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council, has lambasted the State government for the manner in which it handled the outbreak of cholera and acute gastroenteritis, caused
- KERC meeting to seek objectionsto demand for power tariff hike February 21, 2018‘GESCOM should collect from government subsidy dues for electricity supply’
- Proposal to increase power tariff draws flak February 21, 2018The Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation’s (CESC) proposal to increase power tariff by ₹1.13 per unit was rejected by the power consumers from the domestic and industrial sectors.At
- International meet on endangered, lesser known languages begins February 21, 2018A three-day international conference on ‘Endangered and Lesser Known Languages’ began at Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) here on Wednesday.Peter Austin from School of Oriental a
- CESC seeks hike of ₹1.13 per unit across all slabs February 21, 2018The corporation is facing a revenue loss of ₹265.68 crore
- Job reservation for Kannadigas to be discussed in Cabinet: Jayachandra February 21, 2018The issue of providing 100% job reservation in C and D category of employment in private sector establishments to Kannadigas will be discussed in the Cabinet soon, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Mi
- Seven injured in group clash at Kasba Bengre in Mangaluru February 21, 2018The incident occurred late on Tuesday in Mangaluru; 3 policemen among injured