Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
19 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
19 total views, 0 today
PRIME Location Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. PRIME Location Next to Alvernia Convent Trichy Road, Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. Coimbatore. Rent Expected Rs.14000 pm […]
81 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
141 total views, 0 today
Fully Furnished EXCELLENT SEA VIEW TRIPLEX VILLA for sale in Vizag in North Visakha Zone Located on Hill at 120 ft above SEA LEVEL with […]
154 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Karnataka to provide training to 10,000 domestic workers June 26, 2017The State government’s Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood (SDEL) has decided to provide training to 10,000 domestic workers this year in different cities.Depending on th...
- Entrepreneur loses left forearm to crocodile June 26, 2017While trying to save his dogs from the reptile at the Thattekere lake in Ramanagar district
- Trespassing case filed against entrepreneur June 26, 2017Forest officials say the area is off limits for tourists
- Demand for milk during Id goes up June 25, 2017Milk has remained an intrinsic part of Id-ul-Fitr for preparing a sweet known as Sheer-Khurma. Thus, the demand for milk has substantially increased in Vijayapura district during Ramzan.The Karnataka ...
- Shortage of judges hits work in Kalaburagi, Dharwad Benches of the High Court June 25, 2017A host of unresolved issues, including shortage of manpower, continues to haunt the Kalaburagi Bench of the High Court of Karnataka even nine years after its establishment. Especially, shortage of jud...
- Mysuru zoo seeks Censor Board clearance for film June 25, 2017The zoo went to the board as it wants to screen the film in a cinema to cater to a larger audience
- Locals to be involved in providing shelter during Mahamastakabhisheka June 25, 2017The Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsava Committee, entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the anointment of Gomateshwara, has decided to involve residents of Shravanabelagola and neighbouring villa...
- Kaushalya Karnataka Mission: Mysuru has stiff target to meet June 25, 2017On June 24, Mysuru had registered 24,094 candidates
- GM crops will impact food security, fear farmers June 25, 2017They say it will have negative impact on food security
- Several I PU students yet to get their commerce textbooks June 25, 2017Although it is a nearly a fortnight since classes started, several first pre-university students are yet to get their hands on their textbooks as they are not available in the market.Starting this aca...