Karnataka Rajyotsava Offer, Buy a Villa plot of 5445 Sq.ft at just Rs. 5,50,000/- (Flat 30% Discount Price). Hurry Limited period Offer. Offer Valid till […]
189 total views, 1 today
eBazar4u comes with special Dhamaka offers. In Hubli Benefits • Doorstep service with a dedicated relationship manager • Smaller EMIs with 36 months tenure • […]
133 total views, 0 today
Get the details of Residental plots for Sale in Hubli-Dharwad at Realestatehubli website.Post the property ads to get the best property sale. For more details […]
213 total views, 0 today
Find the list of details of enormous Independent house for sale in Hubli-Dharwad in real estate Hubli website portal. For more details visit:- http://realestatehubli.com/House
381 total views, 1 today
Get all the ongoing details of Commercial property in Hubli Dharwad within your budget and also details about the property specification and related amenities. For […]
201 total views, 0 today
Are you looking for Commercial Space for Sale in Hubli-Dharwad?then visit our real-estate Hubli website and grab the information about commercial and other property details. […]
150 total views, 0 today
SKYTOWN GARCIA The 1, 2 & 3 BHK apartments for sale is at a mere 1.5 KMs from HUBLI-DHARWAD BRTS 8 LINE ROAD, Does wanting […]
156 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Messages on Shobha: Case registered February 21, 2019A case has been registered at the CEN police station here on Thursday over derogatory messages on Shobha Karandlaje, MP, being circulated on Faceboo
- Seat sharing based on winnability, not numbers: Siddaramaiah February 21, 2019‘In a coalition, we sit together and decide’
- Search for your name on voters’ list now: EC February 21, 2019Only 7.45 lakh people have checked for their names on the rolls
- KPCC chief calls on Gowda February 21, 2019Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee president Dinesh Gundu Rao called on former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda at his residence in the city on Thursd
- Amit Shah: It’s a govt. of two-and-a-half CMs February 21, 2019He holds series of party meetings
- HC declines to stay release of Chambal February 21, 2019The Karnataka High Court on Thursday declined to stay the release of Kannada feature film Chambal, which is scheduled to be released across the State
- Kampli MLA remanded in judicial custody February 21, 2019J.N. Ganesh was arrested in Gujarat and brought to Bengaluru
- Are women in Karnataka consuming an excessive amount of iron? February 21, 2019Study finds risk of inadequate or excess iron intake after fortification and supplementation in Karnataka is lesser than in other States
- ‘BJP will win by huge margin’ February 21, 2019Achievements of Prime Minister Modi to be main poll plank: MP
- MLA Ganesh to be produced before Ramanagaram court today February 20, 2019Kampli MLA had gone missing a day after he assaulted Anand Singh