‘SKYTOWN’ Builders and Developers presents ‘LUXURIA’ an apartment project located in the Navanagar, Hubli city center hub like major Govt. offices, Aaryabhat tech park, reputed […]
180 total views, 0 today
Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
154 total views, 0 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
155 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
158 total views, 0 today
PRIME Location Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. PRIME Location Next to Alvernia Convent Trichy Road, Opp Stock Exchange. BR Nagar. Coimbatore. Rent Expected Rs.14000 pm […]
175 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
270 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Maharashtra CM to be urged to take team to PM on Belagavi December 10, 2018MES organises Maha Melav in protest against legislature session in the border town
- Winter session: Kumaraswamy, Yeddyurappa trade barbs in Belagavi December 10, 2018Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly B.S. Yeddyurappa traded words on Monday outside the State legislature ov
- Legislature session: Vajpayee, Ambareesh and Ananth Kumar among those remembered December 10, 2018Both Houses of the legislature on Monday paid tribute to 14 prominent personalities who died this year, including former Prime Minister A.B. Vajpayee,
- Panel suggests changes in water management in Karnataka December 10, 2018Switching to a micro-irrigation system, use of recycled water for irrigation, and improving rainwater harvesting are among the recommendations made b
- Lingayat Mahasabha to take forward fight for religion tag December 10, 2018The Jagathika Lingayat Mahasabha (JLM), which is spearheading the movement demanding minority religion tag for the community, has decided to up the a
- Centre’s submission on Lingayat tag issue a warning bell: Veerashaiva Mahasabha December 10, 2018The Veerashaiva Mahasabha has described the Centre’s communication that it cannot accede to the recommendation to grant minority religion status to “
- Siddaganga seer said to be recovering well December 10, 2018Shivakumara Swami, the 111-year-old seer of Siddaganga Mutt, Tumakuru, who underwent a liver bypass and gall bladder removal surgery at the Dr. Rela
- Lingayat tag: Centre tells HC aboutrejection of proposal December 10, 2018The Union government on Monday told the Karnataka High Court that it had already communicated to the State government that it was not possible to acce
- LUH clears 6-km flight test December 10, 2018The multi-purpose Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) that is under development has achieved an important milestone of flying at 6-km altitude.“The helicop
- Young force helps manage menace December 10, 2018Forest Dept. ropes in 100 able-bodied youth to mitigate man-elephant conflict