We manufacture no toxicity, non-allergic polyester and cotton fabrics for medical usage. Our industry supplies bulk quantity of Egyptian cotton sheets. Find more info visit […]
39 total views, 0 today
Nts cabs located in #221, thillai nagar, neyvli. We are providing our customers a pleasant journey with low rent luxurious vehicles. We all have well […]
115 total views, 0 today
Get your motor cycle carburetor set, using tachometer for getting maximum km / liter of petrol, since petrol price is increasing day by day, no […]
74 total views, 0 today
TTS markets is a pioneer in forex broking providing supreme trading platform toIts clients and assisting each one of them to turn their financial dreams […]
107 total views, 1 today
Hogenakkal is one of the best tourist place in Tamilnadu. Hogenakkal eco-tourism provides the complete details about hogenakkal falls, hogenakkal forest, crocodile park and other […]
104 total views, 0 today
Meal Foods in Bangalore – Tiffins & Snacks,Buffets & Banquets,Traditional Meals & Thalis,Combos & Offers,Sweets & Savouries,All States of Variety Food Catering in Bangalore.Our menu […]
161 total views, 1 today
Attractive Deal for you, Mega Collections of All Web Designing Elements on 3 DVD s Use of this Materials Create web site in no time […]
177 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- BJP reworks strategy; calls back MLAs from Gurugram January 19, 2019Efforts to topple govt. may gain steam again during legislature session
- Man arrested for robbery January 19, 2019He robbed his aunt to repay a home loan
- Woman fights off attacker with hammer January 19, 2019Unidentified man broke into her house and attempted to assault her
- The last resort of Karnataka politicians January 19, 2019State saw the phenomenon of ‘resort politics’ for the first time in 2004
- Sapling plantation drive stopped at Hessarghatta January 19, 2019A sapling plantation drive was stopped at the Hessarghatta grasslands on Saturday after environmentalists intervened. Mahesh Bhat, photographer and en
- Water supply to be affected on Jan. 22, 23 January 19, 2019Water supply will be him across the city on January 22 and 23 due to BWSSB taking up refurbishment of surge protection system for pumping stations at
- Congress MLAs may leave resort today after talks with Venugopal January 19, 2019Show-cause notice issued to MLAs who abstained from Friday’s CLP meet
- Kumaraswamy for unity of regional parties to defeat BJP January 19, 2019‘Country is at the crossroads both in terms of socio-economic and political situations’
- KSRTC cancels 45% buses for Kumaraswamy’s son’s movie programme January 19, 2019If not all roads, nearly all the buses in Mandya seemed to lead to the audio launch of the film Seetharama Kalyana, starring Chief Minister H.D. Kuma
- Karnataka HC upholds applicability of SBI’s amended pension rule January 19, 2019The High Court of Karnataka has upheld the validity of the amended Rule 22 of the State Bank of India (SBI) Employees’ Pension Fund Rules, which came