E baraha launched as a Web Design Company & Website Development Company in Bangalore, We are promoting the products and services in to the online […]
213 total views, 0 today
Microfinance Software is the Best Micro Finance Software provider in India and aboard. We provide the best Micro Finance Software. Contact us immediately for a […]
242 total views, 0 today
If you are searching free and fast Midnight delivery of Flowers and Cake online, then Dpsaini Florist is a stop destination for your all need […]
185 total views, 0 today
Leading web design company in Trichy Hitzsoft provides high quality website design and development servies, internet marketing, web application, ecommerce portal, SEO, custom websites, logo […]
96 total views, 0 today
Maya Residency is the one of the best Business Class Luxury Hotels in Trichy, Maya’s Hotels near Chatram bus stand, also Hotels near Srirangam, We […]
103 total views, 0 today
We are provides best services of bus booking script, bus reservation system, makemytrip Clone, redbus clone, bus ticket booking, bus ticket reservation, bus tickets booking, […]
102 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Mall developer moves court seeking ₹102 cr. in damages from Axis Bank August 19, 2017Firm alleges that bank officials delayed sanctioning loan in violation of RBI guidelines
- Issue of political appointees to Karnataka State Wildlife Board resurfaces August 19, 2017Hydel project proponent’s name included after recommendation from CM’s office
- Tourist safaris disturb Kabini’s wildlife, warn experts August 19, 2017Wildlife experts have raised concerns over the disturbance to wildlife from official safaris at Nagarhole National Park with drivers provoking animals to please tourists.
- Officer claims he was ‘forced’ to testify against Yeddyurappa August 19, 2017Basavarajendra says he was pressurised by two Dy.SPs
- Yeddyurappa moves High Court over FIR August 19, 2017Questions legality of first information report against him
- BJP not to fall into ‘Congress trap’ on Lingayat, Kannada issues August 19, 2017The Bharatiya Janata Party is learnt to have decided to tread cautiously on emotive issues such as the demand for religion status to Lingayats, separate State flag, and “imposition” of Hindi, rather t...
- BJP to protest against ‘misuse of ACB’ August 19, 2017Land was deleted during preliminary notification: Bommai
- ‘What’s more important for people? Food or parks?’ August 19, 2017BJP is against pro-poor measures initiated by the govt.: CM
- Mangaluru to join league of green cities in a year August 19, 2017The 438 km Kochi-Koottanad-Mangaluru natural gas pipeline enters construction phase
- This government college in Sedam is one up on private ones August 19, 2017With student intake over six times the limit, the high quality of teaching and infrastructure make this college a success story