E baraha launched as a Web Design Company & Website Development Company in Bangalore, We are promoting the products and services in to the online […]
199 total views, 0 today
Microfinance Software is the Best Micro Finance Software provider in India and aboard. We provide the best Micro Finance Software. Contact us immediately for a […]
234 total views, 0 today
If you are searching free and fast Midnight delivery of Flowers and Cake online, then Dpsaini Florist is a stop destination for your all need […]
176 total views, 0 today
Leading web design company in Trichy Hitzsoft provides high quality website design and development servies, internet marketing, web application, ecommerce portal, SEO, custom websites, logo […]
87 total views, 1 today
Maya Residency is the one of the best Business Class Luxury Hotels in Trichy, Maya’s Hotels near Chatram bus stand, also Hotels near Srirangam, We […]
98 total views, 0 today
We are provides best services of bus booking script, bus reservation system, makemytrip Clone, redbus clone, bus ticket booking, bus ticket reservation, bus tickets booking, […]
94 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Officials told to set up alumni assns. compulsorily in govt. schools June 28, 2017Commission for Protection of Child Rights sets July 28 as deadline
- Mass copying allegations in Yadgir refuted June 28, 2017The Pre University Board in Yadgir district has denied reports of mass copying at a centre in Surpur town in Yadgir district where the Sociology examination was held on Tuesday. Private news channels ...
- Search continues for boy who went missing in a drain June 28, 2017Search operations for the seven-year-old boy who went missing in an overflowing drain in Santraswadi locality in Kalaburagi city on Monday evening, turned futile on the third day on Wednesday. Sources...
- Diesel tanker overturns near Kalaburagi June 28, 2017Traffic disrupted on national highway
- State likely to take up cloud seeding June 28, 2017It may be implemented in July-end
- Shivalinga amid rocks in the Tungabhadra found damaged June 28, 2017In an act of vandalism, a Shivalinga of the Kotilingas located amid the rocks in the Tungabhadra at the Hampi World Heritage Site has been found damaged. The upper portion of the Shivalinga has been c...
- Dept. sends reminders to excise licence holders on shifting shops June 28, 2017With the Supreme Court deadline on the closure of liquor shops and restaurants located within a 500-metre radius of national and State highways fast approaching, the Excise Department officials have s...
- Govt. orders suspension of GP president for forcing pourakarmika into manhole June 28, 2017The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Government of Karnataka, has ordered the suspension of the president of Chamundi Hill Gram Panchayat S. Geetha for allegedly forcing a pourak...
- Looking at a watered-down anti-superstition Bill June 28, 2017Made snana, astrology, animal sacrifices dropped from draft Bill banning superstitious practices
- Elephant deaths: Finally, officials say it is time for a review June 28, 2017Following the electrocution of six elephants in a span of two weeks in Kodagu, the Forest Department and the Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC) have decided to review and ascertain t...