Trinetra Tours India offer best holiday deals on tours to India, Golden triangle tour, family tours in all the popular desinations in India.
96 total views, 0 today
Sarvam Logistics is one of the leading sea and ocean freight forwarders in Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu. We provide suitable sea freight services efficiently and rapidly.In addition […]
102 total views, 0 today
Laptop Store is best laptop repair and service center in Bangalore, experts in servicing all major branded laptops. Our experienced laptop technicians offer quick, reliable […]
89 total views, 0 today
kig6015Yellow The Beauty Parlour and Salon Styling Beauty Services is a social commerce platform for beauty and wellness. India’s first ever styling services by Brand […]
100 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Lingayat row: D.K. Shivakumar says it was a mistake October 18, 2018M.B. Patil takes exception, says government didn't interfere.
- Beautiful Kulgod village in Karnataka is the best October 18, 2018The winner of the Antyodaya scheme title has two big banks and four schools
- Kumaraswamy flooded with appeals from Kodagu locals October 18, 2018Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy was besieged by a flood of appeals seeking assistance for housing, education, employment and social security, from the
- Kodagu development authority formed October 18, 2018It will expedite rehabilitation and reconstruction works in district
- Man, wife killed in blast October 17, 2018It is suspected to have been caused by leaking LPG
- Child rights panel turns its focus on schools, hostels, anganwadis October 17, 2018Inspections being done to see of child safety mechanisms are in place
- Mysuru researcher claims ‘potent compound’ could be critical in fight against cancer October 17, 2018Collaborative research involving scientists from University of Mysore has developed the compound
- Hubballi city to get water supply once in eight days from today October 17, 2018Deputy Commissioner M. Deepa has promised to ensure that drinking water is supplied once in eight days in Hubballi city. Speaking at a Karnataka Devel
- ‘Modi govt. betraying Gandhi’s ideals of Gram Swaraj’ October 17, 2018Lashing out at the Union government for drastically cutting down budgetary allocations to panchayatraj institutions, Maruti Manpade, farmers leader an
- ‘Farmers are doubting CM’s sincerity on loan waiver’ October 17, 2018‘He is trying to escape from his responsibility of fulfilling his promise’