Ananthgroup is one among the top best hotels near Hubli railway station. It consists of spacious and luxurious executive rooms, deluxe rooms, suite rooms near […]
25 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Two held for stabbing boy December 17, 2017The police, on Sunday, arrested two persons for allegedly stabbing a student who was talking to a girl from a different community. The accused have been identified as Rizwan and Habib. Both of them a...
- Tour of Nilgiris concludes December 17, 2017128 cyclists cover 1,000 km across Karnataka, Kerala and T.N.
- New Year: Restrictions on revelry close to protected areas December 17, 2017The Forest Department has put in place measures to cut down noise close to protected areas during the New Year celebrations. It has come to the notice of the authorities that youngsters tend to congr...
- Poaching attempt at Ranganathittu foiled December 17, 2017Some of the accused sailed into the protected area using coracles
- Corridors of Power December 17, 2017A game of snakes and laddersBharathi Thimmareddy (in picture), Ballari Zilla Panchayat president, holds a strange record of being in and out of the post four times in two years.She won the ZP election...
- RSS leader kicks up row December 17, 2017A leader of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) kicked up a controversy on Sunday by making a provocative speech in Belagavi.Ramachandra Yedake, Belagavi RSS Boudhik Vibagh Pramukh, called upon the...
- Case booked against Umesh Katti December 17, 2017The Hukkeri police have registered a case against Umesh Katti, BJP MLA, under provisions of the SC, ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, based on a complaint filed by Dalit activist Sunil Kallappa Khat...
- ‘There was no attack on girl in Honnavar’ December 17, 2017She hurt herself in a bid to end life to avoid harasser: Police
- Nearly 2,000 new TB cases detected December 17, 2017Third phase of active case finding campaign ends today
- Congress is setting fire, BJP is only dousing it, says Rajnath December 17, 2017A day after Congress president Rahul Gandhi accused the BJP of spreading hate and fear in the country, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said here on Sunday it was the BJP which was dousing the fires ...