+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== We believe in provide our clients […]
160 total views, 0 today
+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Travel Support We have 24 X […]
165 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Island residents strandedas Krishna is in spate July 19, 201816 gates of Narayanpur reservoir opened to discharge water
- Seminar to mark Karl Marx’s200th birth anniversary July 19, 2018As part of the 200th birth anniversary of philosopher Karl Marx, Navakarnataka Publication and Priya Publication have jointly planned a seminar on “In
- Purandara Mantap in Hampi submerged July 19, 2018Tungabhadra river, downstream of the dam in Hosapete, was in spate due to heavy discharge of water. Purandara Mantap, one of the monuments in Hampi, h
- A museum in the shape of a human face July 19, 2018It will give an overview of speech and hearing, and problems affecting communication
- All set for first Ashada Friday July 19, 2018CM to visit Chamundeshwari temple
- Truckers’ strike: Essential supplies to be affected July 19, 2018Over 4,500 lorries in Mysuru district will be off the road as part of the strike
- Karnataka High Court imposes ₹15 lakh costs on 11 petitioners July 19, 2018They had filed PIL petition by suppressing facts
- Trust goes to HC seeking sanction to give preference to Sunni Muslim students July 19, 2018The High Court of Karnataka on Thursday reserved its verdict on a petition filed by the Kanachur Islamic Education Trust seeking a direction to the S
- To fill seats, private engineering colleges slash course fees in Karnataka July 19, 2018Though private engineering college managements and the State government were at loggerheads for a long time over fee structure — which ultimately end
- 6.81% pass percentage in Karnataka State Eligibility Test July 19, 2018Only 6.81% of the candidates who appeared for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET), which determines eligibility for appointment to posts of