+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Travels We know Mysore, Coorg, […]
150 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- When film titles are sentences December 16, 2017An unconventional strategy to catch the attention of the audience
- Residents protest against illegal eateries, pub December 16, 2017They meet BBMP official and seek time-bound action
- Hadapad community drops ‘Veerashaiva’ for ‘Lingayat’ in association name December 16, 2017The community is also taking part in the agitation for separate religion tag for Lingayats
- Uttara Kannada roiled by tensions as BJP, Cong. gird for polls December 16, 2017After two decades of relative calm, a youth’s murder fuels protests, violence
- Greens in DK district may contest Assembly polls December 16, 2017The aim is to raise their voice against Yettinahole and other eco-sensitive projects
- Belagere’s interim bail extended December 16, 2017The interim bail of journalist Ravi Belagere, who has been charged with conspiring to murder his colleague Sunil Heggaravalli, has been extended till December 18. He was arrested by the CCB on Decemb...
- Reduce pesticide residue in rice, States told December 16, 2017Exports are being affected owing to detection of pesticides exceeding the prescribed maximum residue limits
- ‘Pesticide residue in paddy is above prescribed limit in India’ December 16, 2017Pesticide residue in rice is not only a concern for exports, but has vast ramifications on domestic consumption since rice is a staple diet for a large population in the country. In 2008-2009, the Al...
- This monk has renounced the phone December 16, 2017Jain Mutt seer hasn’t even used a landline, let alone cellphone, for over 12 years
- 31 Indian zoo directors to meet in Mysuru December 16, 2017Four-day event will focus on what zoos should look at in next 10 years