This system operates every hour ON an amplifier Music & Strikes bell ( e.g. Two O’clock then it strikes Two times Ding, ding) Tell a […]
370 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Bengaluru student drowns in temple pond September 25, 2017A weekend-trekking turned fatal for a student from Bengaluru who drowned in a temple pond, while his friends were busy taking selfies, at Ravugondlu on the outskirts of Bengaluru on Sunday. The head o...
- Champa to preside over 83rd All India Kannada Sahitya Sammelana in Mysuru September 25, 2017Writer Chandrashekara Patil will preside over the three-day 83rd Akhila Bharata Kannada Sahitya Sammelana in Mysuru from this November 24.The executive committee of Kannada Sahitya Parishat (KSP) whi...
- Do not indulge in mere ‘green wash,’ expert tells industries September 25, 2017N. Vasudevan, Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Mangrove Cell), Maharashtra, on Monday said industries should not indulge in some “green wash” just to fulfil norms; instead their con...
- Hundreds join rally for constitutional status for Lingayats September 25, 2017The demand for constitutional status to ‘Lingayats’ once again gained momentum on Sunday.Hundreds of people from the community took out a massive rally and walked towards NV Ground, reiterating their ...
- Spurt in dengue cases in Shivamogga district September 25, 2017Urban and semi-urban areas worst affected; 95 cases reported in Bhadravati
- ‘Gauri murder sounds death knell for independent thinking’ September 25, 2017Ujjwal Nikam condemns the recent killing of the journalist-activist.
- It’s travel time for Bengaluru residents September 24, 2017The long weekend is expected to witness a mad rush to destinations within the country and outside
- Demand for Lingayat religion gets fresh momentum in Kalaburagi September 24, 2017Traffic movement comes to a standstill as large number of people fill the streets
- Media barred from referring to Vinay as Eshwarappa’s PA September 24, 2017K.S. Eshwarappa, Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council, has said that the City Civil Court in Bengaluru has passed an interim order barring media from referring to Vinay N.S. as his pers...