Commercial space for lease & Rent on New Nallakunta main road 7800 Sqft 3 floors building for Lease and Rent on New Nallakunta main road. […]
88 total views, 0 today
Commercial space for lease & Rent on New Nallakunta main road 5000 Sqft 2 floors is for Lease and Rent on New Nallakunta main road […]
90 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Now, laws and rules in Kannada September 26, 2017Kanaja.in has put out official translations of 239 Acts and rules
- Officials take part in mock arm wrestling bout September 25, 2017It was a rare sight to see officials engage with each other in a bout of arm wrestling.During the inauguration of Dasara Arm Wrestling Competition at D. Devaraj Urs Multipurpose Stadium in Mysuru on M...
- Women try their hand at arm wrestling September 25, 2017An arm wrestling contest organised as part of Dasara celebrations in Mysuru on Monday turned out to be quite popular among women.A total of 28 women participated in the contest in seven different cate...
- Rain plays spoilsport at open-air festivities September 25, 2017Incessant rain for the second consecutive evening here has thinned the attendance at some Dasara celebration venues, particularly at the palace, where an open-air cultural event brings artistes of nat...
- Now, guided tours of heritage monuments on Trin Trin September 25, 2017Unlike the heritage walk, the cycling expedition covers many more monuments
- North, central Karnataka, and Malnad region hit September 25, 2017Man killed, three others seriously injured in lightning strike in Shivamogga
- Boy drowns in pond during trekking trip September 25, 2017He was part of a team of 21 students
- HC judge Jayant Patel resigns September 25, 2017Had ordered CBI probe in Ishrat Jahan case
- Farmers prepare fields for rabi crop in Vijayapura September 25, 2017Agriculture Department sets a sowing target of 5.25 lakh hectares for rabi season
- Congress leader accused of harassing senior citizen September 25, 2017A Congress leader, who identifies himself as a member of KDP Review Committee of Hassan Zilla Panchayat, has been accused of harassing a senior citizen in Hassan. M.S. Range Gowda, 78, a resident of K...