+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Travel Support We have 24 […]
179 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Video of Revanna throwing biscuit packets goes viral August 20, 2018Hassan A video of PWD Minister H.D. Revanna throwing biscuit packets to flood victims at Ramanathapura in Arkalgud taluk has gone viral. Mr. Revanna,
- Gram Panchayat workers to protest outside Vidhana Soudha August 20, 2018KALABURAGI Casual labourers employed in Gram Panchayats across the State have planned to march to Vidhana Soudha and stage a demonstration outside it
- No accommodation for tourists in Kodagu till August 31 August 20, 2018After advising tourists to put off their visit to Kodagu, which is the grip of unprecedented floods and landslips, the authorities have directed hote
- ‘Husband’s illicit affair abetted wife’s suicide’ August 19, 2018Court upholds conviction Karnataka HC, citing cruelty
- No sale agreements under RERA format registered so far in State August 19, 2018Official refuses to specify time frame for coming out with a draft of ‘agreement of sale’
- Perishable items swarm relief centres August 19, 2018Camps across Kodagu are facing a flood of another kind: relief materials that cannot be stored but continue to pour in from across the State. Despite
- Infant rescued August 19, 2018A two-month-old baby was rescued in rain-ravaged Kodagu. A team of volunteers from General Thimayya National Academy Adventure and Army personnel car
- Expert calls for landslide hazard zonation mapping August 19, 2018‘It is a must for a hilly terrain like Kodagu, especially in areas where soil thickness is more than 1.5m’
- Flood situation remains grim in Kodagu August 19, 2018Rescue operations continue in full swing across the district; 60 people rescued from Mukkodlu on Sunday
- Two more dead in flood-hit Kodagu August 19, 2018The toll in the rain-ravaged district has gone up to eight