+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Travel Support We have 24 […]
218 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Vijayapura farmers staring at another season of crop loss November 13, 2018They are hoping for relief either from the govt. or in the form of crop insurance
- Restoration of stone mantaps at Virupaksha bazaar begins November 13, 2018They’d been encroached upon and converted into dwellings
- Venue of Sahitya Sammelan not finalised November 13, 2018The district administration is yet to take a call on the venue of the All India Kannada Sahitya Sammelan to be held here in January, said Deputy Commi
- ‘Take locals into confidence on Padur project’ November 13, 2018NGO Mahiti Seva Samiti wants those affected by the project to be adequately compensated
- Karnataka Bank opens first digital branch in Bengaluru November 13, 2018Karnataka Bank on Tuesday opened its first digital branch at Nettakallappa Circle, Bengaluru, which also happens to be the 821st branch of the bank. R
- Taking matters into their own hands November 13, 2018Students at Government Higher Primary School, Baiyappanahalli, Sidlaghatta, in Chickballapur district, take pride in their clean campus and functional
- Ram temple: VHP to take out rally on Nov. 25 November 13, 2018The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and other Sangh Parivar outfits will take out a rally and hold a convention at Nehru Maidan here on November 25 to urg
- Sruthi moves HC challenging FIR November 13, 2018FIR was based on a complaint by the manager of a company that belongs to actor Arjun Sarja’s family
- Ananth Kumar cremated with state honours November 13, 2018Union Minister Ananth Kumar, who passed away on Monday, was cremated with state honours in the city on Tuesday afternoon. Ananth Kumar’s brother, Nand
- GSAT-29 will improve Internet in J&K, NE November 13, 2018GSAT-29, the communication satellite being put to orbit on Wednesday, has spot beams specially designed to improve Internet-based communication in ina