- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Anganwadi workers want Matru Poorna scheme scrapped January 17, 2018Anganwadi workers and helpers federation took out a protest rally in Belagavi on Wednesday, demanding cancellation of the Matru Poorna scheme and increase in wages.Protesters walked from Rani Channam...
- Cong. Ministers meet Venugopal to explain absence at party meeting January 17, 2018A day after Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee president G. Parameshwara’s complaint about poor turnout of Ministers at the party’s meeting on Tuesday, a few Ministers lined up to meet AICC General...
- Anantkumar Hegde promises Skill University for Kalaburagi January 17, 2018Union Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Anantkumar Hegde said that he would make all efforts to establish a Skill University in Kalaburagi as a step to fight backwardness of the reg...
- Activists wave black flags, ask Anantkumar Hegde to go back January 17, 2018They object to his remarks on secularists, Constitution; heavy police presence in Kalaburagi
- Schoolgirl commits suicide January 17, 2018A 12-year-old girl allegedly committed suicide in her residence at T. Block under Champion Reef police limits in Kolar Gold Fields (KGF) on Wednesday morning. She was identified as Nancy, a class sev...
- Cars set on fire in Belagavi January 17, 2018Unidentified miscreants set fire to some cars parked on the road in Jadhav Nagar in Belagavi on Tuesday night. Seven cars parked outside bungalows and apartments were burnt.CCTV footage has shown thre...
- Two-day cultural extravaganza set to enthral coastal people from Friday January 17, 2018Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav, a two-day cultural extravaganza featuring all the States, is set to enthral residents of coastal Karnataka on January 19 and 20 in Mangaluru.An initiative of the Union M...
- Upgraded govt. hospital in Hosanagar inaugurated January 17, 2018The upgraded Government General Hospital in Hosanagar town was inaugurated by Health and Family Welfare Minister K.R. Ramesh Kumar on Tuesday.The bed capacity been enhanced from 50 to 100. An amount ...
- Students question presence of varsity syndicate members at exam centre January 17, 2018They allege six members visited centres and also took up invigilation work
- Suttur cattle fair: For the love of bovines January 17, 2018At the event being held for the last 50 years, scores of bullocks are lined up for farmers to make their bid