For Sale Clean Property in Coimbatore. Northfacing . DTCP Approved . Corner Plot 4.8 cents. Site is in Sreesakti Nagar on Vadavalli to Thondamuthur Rd […]
98 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Cong. wants probe by SC judges into Jay Shah firm’s business dealings October 17, 2017PM, BJP must also ask Amit Shah to quit party post: Surjewala The Congress on Tuesday demanded a high-level probe into the business dealings of the firm owned by Jay Shah, son of BJP president Amit Sh...
- KSRTC cancels buses to Kolhapur, neighbouring areas October 17, 2017Two passengers were injured after stones were pelted at a North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC) bus at Kagal on the Maharashtra - Karnataka border on Tuesday morning. Following this...
- 3-year-old girl survives Bengaluru building collapse October 17, 2017Fire officials suspect that a leak from a gas cylinder would have caused a blast.
- Couple commit suicide in Korategere October 17, 2017They were running chit fund business A couple who were running a chit fund business and had allegedly cheated many people of Tumakuru, Bengaluru Rural and Chikkaballapur districts allegedly committed ...
- Elderly man feared drowned in Arkavathi October 16, 2017A 90-year-old man is feared drowned in the Arkavathi, near Jogi Doddi, Ramanagaram district. The missing man has been identified as B. Made Gowda, a resident of Hulikere of Ramanagaram district. He ha...
- New technical sub-divisional Bhadra CADA office in Siddapur to open by month-end October 16, 2017The new technical sub-divisional office of Bhadra Command Area Development Authority (CADA) in Siddapur in Udupi district will commence functioning by the last week of October.For administrative conve...
- Promoting earthen lamps for an eco-friendly Deepavali October 16, 2017District Industries Centre allows women in Mysuru to exhibit and sell products
- GST effect: This year’s festival is less bright October 16, 2017Deepavali, the festival of lights is around the corner, and the sale of traditional lights and clay lamps has increased across the city. Sellers can be seen setting up makeshift shops in various place...
- Stage set for Cauvery Theerthodhbhava today October 16, 2017It will occur at around 12.35 p.m.
- Won’t shut down KSOU, says Siddaramaiah October 16, 2017‘Will write to HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar to restore recognition to varsity’