2 bhk duplex luxurious independent villas for sale near gopankoppa road, Hubli. 1050 sqft. Facilities: Garden, Vastu, Balcony, Rainwater harvesting, Etc I have 50 such […]
284 total views, 0 today
2 BHK duplex luxurious independent villas for sale near keshwapur sulla road, Hubli. 1050 sqft built up area. Just 1.5 kms from keshwapur shanti colony […]
312 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Deve Gowda, Siddaramaiah present united front, say ‘anti-democractic’ BJP common enemy October 20, 2018The target is assuring victory for the coalition in all the five constituencies, which are going for bypolls on November 3
- Former Cong. MLA booked under IPC October 20, 2018The Surpur police have booked Congress party’s former MLA Raja Venkatappa Naik and his two sons, and 14 others, under various sections of Indian Pena
- Siddalinga Swami of Gadag passes away October 20, 2018Known for progressive views
- How Kulgod wrested the best village tag October 20, 2018It beat all gram panchayats in the country on development of the Ministry of Rural Development
- It is back to nature for these urban farmers October 20, 2018The concept of zero budget natural farming, which is neither chemical-loaded nor organic with its reliance on manure, is swiftly catching up
- Shivamogga Dasara ends October 19, 2018Shivamogga Dasara, the nine-day cultural fest, came to a close with the grand procession that highlighted the rich culture of the land on Friday.It ma
- Will review conducting Open Street Festival if people are against it: CM October 19, 2018Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy said the State government will review the conduct of the Open Street Festival if public opinion was against holding su
- Mandya Dasara procession taken out October 19, 2018A cultural procession, comprising various art troupes and tableaux, was taken out here on Friday to mark the conclusion of the Dasara festivities.M. S
- Elephants steal the show October 19, 2018The caparisoned elephants who led the cultural troupes and tableaux were the stars of this year’s Jamboo Savari which concluded in the city on Friday.
- Cultural extravaganza comes to an end in Mysuru October 19, 2018The turnout for the grand finale was said to be more than last year’s