Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
72 total views, 1 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
74 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
78 total views, 1 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
168 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
119 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
73 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
194 total views, 0 today
www.triangleestates.in Vizag Gated Community VUDA approved Villas for sale in ‘GOLDEN HOMES’ at Atchutapuram : Affordable Houses in Greater Visakhapatnam that suit your Budget – […]
161 total views, 0 today
Lifetime Offer in Vizag Realestate : A Prestigious Gated Community Duplex Houses Project approved by VUDA is ready for launching from a reputed builder in […]
78 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Corridors of Power September 24, 2017MP wants a say in choice of Mayoral candidateEven as several Congress councillors are in the race to be Bengaluru’s next Mayor, Congress MP for Bengaluru Rural D.K. Suresh (in picture) has given a new...
- Cauvery: M.B. Patil in Delhi today September 24, 2017He will chair a meeting with Karnataka’s legal team headed by Fali S. Nariman
- Bababudangiri: Panel to meet in Bengaluru September 24, 2017The committee constituted by the State government to hear all parties on the Bababudangiri issue in Chikkamagaluru, is holding a meeting in Bengaluru on Monday. The committee has asked Gouse Mohiuddin...
- Parameshwara to contest from Koratagere constituency September 24, 2017Scorching rumours about plans to contest from a reserved constituency in Bengaluru in the Assembly elections, KPCC president G. Parameshwara said he would contest from his home constituency of Koratag...
- I-T raid on Coffee Day Enterprises in Chikkamagaluru ends September 24, 2017Income Tax officials, who began search operations on properties belonging to Coffee Day Enterprises in Chikkamagaluru on Thursday, completed the raids on Sunday morning. The officials conducted search...
- ‘Meter’ slang triggers CM-BJP war of words September 24, 2017The run-up to elections often trigger vitriolic political exchanges, and the latest one in the State is over Chief Minister Siddaramaiah using the slang “not having meter” (lacking courage), common in...
- Maharashtra special public prosecutor speaks against Lankesh murder September 24, 2017Maharashtra special public prosecutor Ujwal Nikam on Sunday spoke against the murder of activist and journalist Gauri Lankesh, saying killing of thinkers will kill independent thinking. He told pressp...
- Massive turn out in Kalaburagi for independent Lingayat religion September 24, 2017This is the fourth rally in the last two months after Bidar, Belagavi and Latur (Maharashtra).
- Soon you can see Hampi's monuments illuminated at night September 24, 2017'Hampi by night', a guided tour of Hampi’s monuments in the evening, is likely to be the special attraction during Hampi Utsav, a three-day cultural extravaganza of dance, drama and music, which is sc...