Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
85 total views, 1 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
83 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
87 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
181 total views, 1 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
127 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
78 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
227 total views, 0 today
www.triangleestates.in Vizag Gated Community VUDA approved Villas for sale in ‘GOLDEN HOMES’ at Atchutapuram : Affordable Houses in Greater Visakhapatnam that suit your Budget – […]
176 total views, 0 today
Lifetime Offer in Vizag Realestate : A Prestigious Gated Community Duplex Houses Project approved by VUDA is ready for launching from a reputed builder in […]
83 total views, 1 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Coal crunch hits thermal power generation November 19, 2017Three stations on which the State is heavily dependent on do not have enough coal stock
- Sri Lankan PM to visit Kollur on Tuesday November 19, 2017Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe will be visiting Sri Mookambika temple at Kollur in Udupi district on Tuesday.According to sources in the temple, Mr. Wickremesinghe would arrive in a h...
- I’m not deliberately avoiding visiting Krishna temple, says Siddaramaiah November 19, 2017‘I visited it many years ago. No one has invited me now’
- ‘Rani Padmini is a divinepersonality for Rajputs’ November 19, 2017Members of the Rajput community, who are protesting against the screening of the Hindi film, Padmavati, across the country, took out a protest rally here on Sunday.The community members, who took out ...
- Hubballi-Mumbai air services may begin next month November 19, 2017If everything goes as planned, aircraft services between Hubballi and Mumbai will resume by next month.MP, Pralhad Joshi, told presspersons here on Sunday that Airport Authority of India (AAI) officia...
- Many CBSE schools add another subject to accommodate Kannada November 19, 2017Rule being implemented for class 1 this year; students will learn three languages
- VIMS OTs resume surgeries November 19, 2017One of them was shut down after the roof collapsed on September 12
- Hospital gets mobile disaster unit November 19, 2017A well-equipped mobile disaster ambulance and first responder unit has been acquired by government-run autonomous Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Science (VIMS) here with the district administration ...
- SCs plan padayatra in support of demand for internal quota November 19, 2017Members of Scheduled Castes community, under the banner of the Karnataka State Madiga Meesalati Horata Samiti, have planned a padayatra from Kudalasangama in Bagalakot district to Bengaluru on Novembe...
- Ambedkar’s statue unveiled at Manasagangotri November 19, 2017It was sculpted by a Hyderabad-based artiste