- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Modi is owner of ‘BJP drama company’, says Ramalinga Reddy January 16, 2018Home Minister Ramalinga Reddy on Tuesday said the Bharatiya Janata Party was like a “drama company.”Speaking to reporters at Chickballapur on the sidelines of a programme to launch logo of decennial a...
- New schemes coming up for skill development: Anantkumar Hegde January 16, 2018“Skill development is top priority for the Union government. We are completely overhauling the system by introducing several new schemes and instituting systems and processes,’’ Union Skill Developmen...
- Taluk panchayat member arrested for assaulting woman January 16, 2018Bangarpet police have arrested a taluk panchayat member on charges of assaulting a woman. Police gave the name of the accused as Hunkunda Venkatesh. He was remanded in judicial custody.In a complaint ...
- Tumakuru MLA gets ransom call January 16, 2018Close on the heels of the ransom call made to Minister for Primary and Secondary Education Tanveer Sait by a person claiming to be underworld operative Ravi Poojari, a similar call was received by Tu...
- Former BJP Minister Asnotikar joins JD(S) January 16, 2018Former BJP Minister Anand Asnotikar joined Janata Dal (Secular) on Monday, ahead of the upcoming Assembly elections.He joined the party, along with his followers, in the presence of JD(S) supremo H.D...
- Congress flags Kannada issues against BJP’s nationalist agenda January 16, 2018Govt. is at full throttle to take regional identity issues to a logical end before polls
- Karnataka elections: Congress on ‘talent hunt’ for spokespersons January 16, 2018Party aims to develop an aggressive media strategy to counter the BJP
- Bahuroopi begins in Mysuru January 16, 2018Bahuroopi, a national theatre festival, was inaugurated on Sunday by playwright and actor Girish Karnad at Rangyana. The annual theatre fest will feature 84 groups, 24 plays and other folk artiste gr...
- MCC’s ‘search’ for toilets for public use continues January 16, 2018Will ask commercial establishments to allow customers, public to use their washrooms
- BJP dividing society over religion: Parameshwara January 16, 2018G. Parameshwara, president, Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee, has alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is trying to divide society on the bases of religion and caste, while Congress is th...