Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Government needs to focus on Bengaluru’s infrastructure requirements October 20, 2017The heavy rains in Bengaluru during the end of the southwest monsoon, which stretched for an extended period and way beyond the normal schedule, have caused untold suffering to the people, and the on...
- Keep me out of Tipu Jayanti fete, says Anantkumar Hegde October 20, 2017He does not want his name included in the programme invitations
- Summative assessment: Name, roll number of students to be printed on OMR sheets October 20, 201738 lakh students to appear for State Achievement Survey
- Congress will return to power with overwhelming majority: Sangliana October 20, 2017KPCC vice-president says party will bag 90 % of seats in State
- Dasara vacation classes get good response October 20, 2017Special classes are very useful and here it is interactive, says student
- ₹10 crore set aside for science projects October 20, 20177 programmes to be implemented in 2017-18 to boost research, education
- HC: Persons detained under Goonda Act can file second writ petition on fresh grounds October 20, 2017Observing that the writ of habeas corpus touches upon the life and liberty of an individual under detention, the High Court of Karnataka has ruled that persons detained under the Goonda Act have a ri...
- ‘Gauri, Kalburgi murders may be linked to support for the cause’ October 20, 2017Demand for separate religion tag for Lingayats has angered many: Jamdar
- New study chairs at Kuvempu University to begin functioning October 20, 2017The newly established study chairs in the name of former Deputy Prime Minister late Babu Jagjivan Ram and Dalit activist Prof. B. Krishnappa at Kuvempu University will commence functioning from second...
- Leopardess, cubs sighted in Mandya October 20, 2017The residents of three villages near Kikkeri, K.R. Pet taluk, of the district are on the edge following the sighting of a leopardess and her cubs.According to the residents of Sollepura, the feline ha...