- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Farmers’ leader Puttannaiah dead February 18, 2018He represented Melkote segment in the Legislative Assembly
- Opposition gets fresh political ammunition February 18, 2018The attack on a man, allegedly, by Congress youth wing general secretary in Bengaluru Mohammed Nalpad Haris, son of N.A. Haris, MLA, just ahead of the Assembly elections has put the ruling Congress i...
- Thousands rally against ‘destructive development’ of Kodagu February 18, 2018Focus of the rally was on proposed railway tracks which are poised to cut through Kodagu district
- ‘They smashed a liquor bottle on his head, repeatedly kicked him’ February 18, 2018Friend alleges MLA’s son and others also barged into hospital ward
- MLA Haris’ son accused of assaulting man February 18, 2018Congress expels Mohammed Nalapad Haris, youth wing leader, for six years
- Sringeri swamijis for Ballari February 18, 2018Jagadaguru Bharati Tirtha Swamiji of Sringeri Sharadha Peetha, along with junior seer Vidhushekara Bharathi Tirtha Swamiji, will consecrate Sri Sharadamba idols at a newly constructed temple on Sangan...
- Hubballi-Dharwad Mayoral pollson March 3 February 18, 2018Elections to the posts of the Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Hubballi-Dharwad have been scheduled on March 3.Regional Commissioner P.A. Meghannavar has issued a notification to hold the elections to these ...
- ‘He was not just a gallant soldier but he was also equally kind at heart’ February 18, 2018Jawan Kashinath Talwar (36) died of a heart attack while on duty in Kargil
- Budget presented on the confident note of winning elections: CM February 18, 2018We are sure of forming the government again in the State, says Siddaramaiah
- Political activities hotting up in coastal Karnataka February 18, 2018Shah to visit DK, Udupi from Monday; Rahul to come in March