Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Uttara Kannada roiled by tensions as BJP, Congress gird for polls December 17, 2017After two decades of relative calm, a youth’s murder fuels protests, violence
- Belagere’s interim bail extended December 17, 2017He will be on bail till December 18.
- Rahul Gandhi will become India’s future leader: Siddaramaiah December 17, 2017Wishing Rahul Gandhi for taking new responsibility in the Congress party, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has said that Mr. Rahul Gandhi will become India’s future leader as he had already proved during t...
- Demand for creating new districts by dividing Belagavi December 17, 2017Protests held in Gokak, Chikkodi
- MLA, Muthalik booked for provocative speech December 17, 2017The Yadgir police have booked a suo motu case against T. Rajasingh Lodh, BJP MLA for Ghoshamahal of Hyderabad, and Pramod Muthalik, Sri Ram Sene chief, besides two others for allegedly making provoca...
- 31 Indian zoo directors to meet in Mysuru December 17, 2017Four-day event will focus on what zoos should look at in next 10 years
- This monk has renounced the phone December 17, 2017Jain Mutt seer hasn’t even used a landline, let alone cellphone, for over 12 years
- Reduce pesticide residue in rice, States told December 17, 2017Exports are being affected owing to detection of pesticides exceeding the prescribed maximum residue limits
- CM hits out at Yeddyurappa over State’s fiscal stability December 17, 2017‘Tremendous growth in budget size because of financial discipline’
- When film titles are sentences December 17, 2017An unconventional strategy to catch the attention of the audience