3 BHK House At 1st Floor For Rent In Vivekanand Nagar, Gokul Road, Hubli. Semi Furnished New House. Parking Available, 24 Hours Water, Main Locality […]
149 total views, 0 today
2 BHK Flats For Sale In Lingaraj Nagar, Shivagiri, Near Samudaya Bhavan, Hubli. Only 2 Flats Available on 4th Floor, [1380 Sq. Ft. & 1320 […]
262 total views, 0 today
40X60 East Face Plot For Sale In Saraswathipuram 1st Stage, Beside Naveen Park, Keshwapur, Kusugal Road, Hubli. Rs.2500/- Sq. Ft. *****Pay Service Charge Also ***** […]
252 total views, 0 today
Manager Marketing Required for All Major Karnataka District Headquarters M/F Bagalkot, Hubli, Belgaum, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, and others Graduate with 2 Wheeler Freshers Can Also […]
108 total views, 0 today
– 100 mts from karnataka chief minister jagadish shetter’s house. – 4 kms from bus stand. – 3 kms from railway station. – parking space […]
249 total views, 0 today
Lingayat community is preferred and job holders like bank employees, lectures, doctors … just examples.. bore well water supply and also corporation water connection. good […]
316 total views, 0 today
4.2 Acr Agri Land for sale,near gangubai hangal gurukula hubli
458 total views, 0 today
PLOT SIZE 30><40 =1200 SQ FEETS, PLINTH AREA TOTAL 1800 SQ FEETS
781 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Officials told to set up alumni assns. compulsorily in govt. schools June 28, 2017Commission for Protection of Child Rights sets July 28 as deadline
- Mass copying allegations in Yadgir refuted June 28, 2017The Pre University Board in Yadgir district has denied reports of mass copying at a centre in Surpur town in Yadgir district where the Sociology examination was held on Tuesday. Private news channels ...
- Search continues for boy who went missing in a drain June 28, 2017Search operations for the seven-year-old boy who went missing in an overflowing drain in Santraswadi locality in Kalaburagi city on Monday evening, turned futile on the third day on Wednesday. Sources...
- Diesel tanker overturns near Kalaburagi June 28, 2017Traffic disrupted on national highway
- State likely to take up cloud seeding June 28, 2017It may be implemented in July-end
- Shivalinga amid rocks in the Tungabhadra found damaged June 28, 2017In an act of vandalism, a Shivalinga of the Kotilingas located amid the rocks in the Tungabhadra at the Hampi World Heritage Site has been found damaged. The upper portion of the Shivalinga has been c...
- Dept. sends reminders to excise licence holders on shifting shops June 28, 2017With the Supreme Court deadline on the closure of liquor shops and restaurants located within a 500-metre radius of national and State highways fast approaching, the Excise Department officials have s...
- Govt. orders suspension of GP president for forcing pourakarmika into manhole June 28, 2017The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Government of Karnataka, has ordered the suspension of the president of Chamundi Hill Gram Panchayat S. Geetha for allegedly forcing a pourak...
- Looking at a watered-down anti-superstition Bill June 28, 2017Made snana, astrology, animal sacrifices dropped from draft Bill banning superstitious practices
- Elephant deaths: Finally, officials say it is time for a review June 28, 2017Following the electrocution of six elephants in a span of two weeks in Kodagu, the Forest Department and the Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC) have decided to review and ascertain t...