3 BHK House At 1st Floor For Rent In Vivekanand Nagar, Gokul Road, Hubli. Semi Furnished New House. Parking Available, 24 Hours Water, Main Locality […]
219 total views, 0 today
2 BHK Flats For Sale In Lingaraj Nagar, Shivagiri, Near Samudaya Bhavan, Hubli. Only 2 Flats Available on 4th Floor, [1380 Sq. Ft. & 1320 […]
371 total views, 0 today
40X60 East Face Plot For Sale In Saraswathipuram 1st Stage, Beside Naveen Park, Keshwapur, Kusugal Road, Hubli. Rs.2500/- Sq. Ft. *****Pay Service Charge Also ***** […]
397 total views, 0 today
Manager Marketing Required for All Major Karnataka District Headquarters M/F Bagalkot, Hubli, Belgaum, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, and others Graduate with 2 Wheeler Freshers Can Also […]
169 total views, 0 today
– 100 mts from karnataka chief minister jagadish shetter’s house. – 4 kms from bus stand. – 3 kms from railway station. – parking space […]
332 total views, 0 today
Lingayat community is preferred and job holders like bank employees, lectures, doctors … just examples.. bore well water supply and also corporation water connection. good […]
376 total views, 0 today
4.2 Acr Agri Land for sale,near gangubai hangal gurukula hubli
559 total views, 0 today
PLOT SIZE 30><40 =1200 SQ FEETS, PLINTH AREA TOTAL 1800 SQ FEETS
864 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- State has not fully utilised police modernisation funds September 18, 2018Karnataka and other States told to provide utilisation certificates before fresh funds are given
- SC: Up to Centre to implement report on Karnataka–Andhra Pradesh boundary September 18, 2018Report on demarcation of the boundary through Ballari Reserve Forest submitted to apex court
- Upendra launches Uttama Prajaakeeya Party September 18, 2018UPP fielding candidates for coming Lok Sabha polls unlikely
- ‘Kalaskar had set up base in Belagavi between 2015-17’ September 18, 2018He emerges key suspect in Kalburgi, Gauri murder cases
- ‘Save Constitution’ rally in Hubballi September 18, 2018Copies of the Bhagavad Gita and the Manu Smriti burnt
- Officials suspended on thecharge of funds misuse September 18, 2018The Kalaburagi Zilla Panchayat Chief Executive Officer has placed Farhatabad Project Development Officer Nagappa Hayyal and Second Division Accounts
- Kumaraswamy jumps in to console Jarkiholi brothers September 18, 2018Personal vendetta against D.K. Shivakumar said to be a major reason for revolt
- ED initiates probe against DKS, others September 18, 2018The Enforcement Directorate has initiated a money-laundering probe against Water Resources Minister D.K. Shivakumar and others in connection with the
- Can HC consider plea of UBHL on selling attached shares? September 18, 2018Court is hearing arguments on this question
- Stone quarrying a great threat to KRS, says police officer’s report September 18, 2018