3 BHK House At 1st Floor For Rent In Vivekanand Nagar, Gokul Road, Hubli. Semi Furnished New House. Parking Available, 24 Hours Water, Main Locality […]
209 total views, 1 today
2 BHK Flats For Sale In Lingaraj Nagar, Shivagiri, Near Samudaya Bhavan, Hubli. Only 2 Flats Available on 4th Floor, [1380 Sq. Ft. & 1320 […]
358 total views, 1 today
40X60 East Face Plot For Sale In Saraswathipuram 1st Stage, Beside Naveen Park, Keshwapur, Kusugal Road, Hubli. Rs.2500/- Sq. Ft. *****Pay Service Charge Also ***** […]
373 total views, 0 today
Manager Marketing Required for All Major Karnataka District Headquarters M/F Bagalkot, Hubli, Belgaum, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, and others Graduate with 2 Wheeler Freshers Can Also […]
156 total views, 0 today
– 100 mts from karnataka chief minister jagadish shetter’s house. – 4 kms from bus stand. – 3 kms from railway station. – parking space […]
323 total views, 0 today
Lingayat community is preferred and job holders like bank employees, lectures, doctors … just examples.. bore well water supply and also corporation water connection. good […]
364 total views, 0 today
4.2 Acr Agri Land for sale,near gangubai hangal gurukula hubli
544 total views, 0 today
PLOT SIZE 30><40 =1200 SQ FEETS, PLINTH AREA TOTAL 1800 SQ FEETS
853 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Lobbying on for Legislative Council nominations in Karnataka July 18, 2018As the seats of three nominated members of the Legislative Council will be vacant by early next month, several Congress workers and office-bearers are
- Syndicate nominations made by Congress regime withdrawn July 18, 2018The State government’s decision to withdraw the nominations made by the previous government to the Syndicates of State-run universities seems to have
- CWC membership means it’s a triple role for Siddaramaiah July 18, 2018The former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah’s appointment as a member of the 23-member Congress Working Committee (CWC), the top decision-making body of th
- Blame the moon for delay in Yeddyurappa’s State tour July 18, 2018Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the groundwork for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections by addressing rallies in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and West Beng
- Why is a particular section of society opposing me: Kumaraswamy July 18, 2018The Karnataka Chief Minister wonders why these citizens are seeing him with bad intention, and says the Congress is not responsible for the tears he shed recently.
- Need for documentation of theatre tradition emphasised July 18, 2018S.B. Jangamashetty Theatre Award conferred on Julekha Begum from Mysuru
- Activists in Kolar say KC Valleywater feeding ‘poison’ to tanks July 18, 2018Water activists and functionaries of various organisations have expressed grave concern over appearance of foam in the Koramangala-Chellaghatta Valley
- Technology can be used to save endangered languages: Expert July 18, 2018CIIL celebrates its 50th Foundation Day and gives start to year-long golden jubilee celebrations
- Deadlock over acquiring land for Hassan airport July 18, 2018Farmers reject price offered by district administration
- Hopes shore up for new drinking water project July 18, 2018Minister G.T. Deve Gowda asks officials to take up survey for Hale Unduwadi scheme which will meet Mysuru’s needs for next 50 years