MyFinPlanner Provides Complete Online Solution for Financial Planning, Insurance Advisory, Tax Planning, Mutual Fund Advisory, Stock Advisory, Child’s Future Planning and Retirement Planning Programs in […]
607 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Shiroor Mutt seer passes away July 19, 2018The seer had a running battle with seers of six of the Ashta Mutts in the last two months.
- Why is a particular section of society opposing me: Kumaraswamy July 19, 2018The Karnataka Chief Minister wonders why these citizens are seeing him with bad intention, and says the Congress is not responsible for the tears he shed recently.
- CM seeks ₹1,000 cr. for dryland farming July 19, 2018HDK: Got positive response on getting defence land for metro
- Deepa takes charge as Dharwad Deputy Commissioner July 18, 2018M. Deepa took charge as the new Deputy Commissioner of Dharwad district here on Wednesday. Outgoing Deputy Commissioner S.B. Bommanahalli, who has bee
- George says officials asked to take up Land Audit July 18, 2018‘It will help the govt. know ground realities about industrial growth’
- ₹40-crore loss for Golden Chariot since launch July 18, 2018Plans afoot to make it profitable: Minister
- Tungabhadra dam gets filled to the brim July 18, 2018Thanks to good rains in catchment areas the reservoir is full for the first time in the last five years
- Modi, Shah cutouts keep the birds away July 18, 2018Chikkamagaluru farmer makes use of the cutouts he got during election rally
- Lobbying on for Legislative Council nominations in Karnataka July 18, 2018As the seats of three nominated members of the Legislative Council will be vacant by early next month, several Congress workers and office-bearers are
- Syndicate nominations made by Congress regime withdrawn July 18, 2018The State government’s decision to withdraw the nominations made by the previous government to the Syndicates of State-run universities seems to have