3 BHK House At 1st Floor For Rent In Vivekanand Nagar, Gokul Road, Hubli. Semi Furnished New House. Parking Available, 24 Hours Water, Main Locality […]
214 total views, 1 today
2 BHK Flats For Sale In Lingaraj Nagar, Shivagiri, Near Samudaya Bhavan, Hubli. Only 2 Flats Available on 4th Floor, [1380 Sq. Ft. & 1320 […]
365 total views, 1 today
40X60 East Face Plot For Sale In Saraswathipuram 1st Stage, Beside Naveen Park, Keshwapur, Kusugal Road, Hubli. Rs.2500/- Sq. Ft. *****Pay Service Charge Also ***** […]
380 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Vajpayee chose Bengaluru to send a political message in 1984 August 16, 2018He had a bond with Karnataka; was arrested in the city after Emergency was declared
- Vajpayee termed IT parks ‘new temples of modern India’ August 16, 2018The former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had visited the country’s technology giant Infosys campus in Bengaluru on January 19, 2001, and said,
- Incessant rain cools down Kalaburagi August 16, 2018Moderate rainfall in the last three or four days has considerably brought down the temperature in Kalaburagi district. The average rainfall that the d
- Finally, Vijayapura receives rain August 16, 2018Dry weather was posing a threat of drought this year too
- Vajpayee acted as judge of sorts during Cauvery dispute, says Krishna August 16, 2018‘His approach to problems were humane’
- Shivakumar, three others lose benefit of stay order in I-T case August 16, 2018Stay restricted to Sachin Narayan
- Moving with bag and baggage August 16, 2018“We have never witnessed such a situation before,” said a distraught Shashikala, who owns a house built under a government-funded housing scheme at R
- Rains batter Kodagu, many houses collapse August 16, 2018Those living on the hills in Madikeri town are worried; eight homes cave in, many abandon their dwellings
- Fix cap on flight fares, tweets Sadananda Gowda August 16, 2018Skyrocketing prices prompt Union Minister to tweet Civil Aviation Minister Jayant Sinha
- Karnataka Minister urges old boys to spruce up alma maters August 16, 2018N. Mahesh pledges funds for improving facilities in school