Highlights – •Crystal Clear Title •All Government approvals in place •Bank loan available upto 80% – LICHFL, karnataka Bank, Indiabulls •Immediate Registration •Installment Option Available […]
745 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Why is a particular section of society opposing me: Kumaraswamy July 18, 2018The Karnataka Chief Minister wonders why these citizens are seeing him with bad intention, and says the Congress is not responsible for the tears he shed recently.
- Need for documentation of theatre tradition emphasised July 18, 2018S.B. Jangamashetty Theatre Award conferred on Julekha Begum from Mysuru
- Activists in Kolar say KC Valleywater feeding ‘poison’ to tanks July 18, 2018Water activists and functionaries of various organisations have expressed grave concern over appearance of foam in the Koramangala-Chellaghatta Valley
- Technology can be used to save endangered languages: Expert July 18, 2018CIIL celebrates its 50th Foundation Day and gives start to year-long golden jubilee celebrations
- Deadlock over acquiring land for Hassan airport July 18, 2018Farmers reject price offered by district administration
- Hopes shore up for new drinking water project July 18, 2018Minister G.T. Deve Gowda asks officials to take up survey for Hale Unduwadi scheme which will meet Mysuru’s needs for next 50 years
- Irrigation panel nod for releasing water from Almatti into canals July 18, 2018‘Water being discharged at the rate of 95,000 cusecs through 18 crest gates’
- Loco pilots stage protest July 18, 2018Two-day hunger strike launched in several districts
- Incubation centre opened at KLE Technological University July 18, 2018It aims to help startups in ESDM and VLSI while also creating skilled manpower
- I will seek inclusion of Belagaviunder UDAAN, says George July 18, 2018‘Inclusion of Hubballi and Kolhapur has reduced flights to Belagavi’