1,5,10,50,100,500,1000,1500, 2000 Agricultural and Industrial Land Sale in Tirunelveli, Madurai,Tuticorin, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar and Sivagangai Districts. More Details Contact: +91 94444 02971 (Siva Kumar), firstname.lastname@example.org VARAHI […]
214 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Protesting farmers drain milk tankers at Karnataka-Maharashtra border July 17, 2018Tankers were stopped and farmers tried to drain around 25,000 litres of milk from three tankers from the Belagavi KMF plant
- Traffic constables to sport LED blinker lights on their shoulders July 17, 2018It will help drivers spot them from a distance and prevent road mishaps
- ‘North Karnataka neglected in power sharing’ July 17, 2018However, the former MInister says the government has not neglected the region in development
- Stress on need for fiscal and digital literacy July 17, 2018Entrepreneurs from five districts, Belagavi, Uttara Kannada, Dharwad, Gadag and Haveri, and over 600 Navodyamis (new entrepreneurs) congregated in Hub
- Road caves in affecting traffic as heavy rain lashes Belagavi, Khanapur taluks July 17, 2018Vehicle movement hit as Sindhanur-Hemmadaga State Highway is under water
- ‘Government policies are against farmers’ July 17, 2018In the last 15 years, nearly four lakh farmers have committed suicide, says social activist
- Mahadayi row: Three years on, agitation at Nargund continues July 17, 2018Farmers now file PIL in apex court, seeking speedy justice
- Kumaraswamy’s tears portray party in poor light, says Congress July 17, 2018Some senior Congress leaders dislike continuation of coalition govt.: Koliwad
- ‘Thrill seekers ignore warnings’ July 17, 2018Keep disaster management officials on their toes
- Two engineers feared drowned in pursuit of photo July 17, 2018The accident took place in the Cauvery river near Mekedatu