Cell 9291957481 www.eluruflats.webs.com ‘Abhinandana Enclave’ Deluxe Apartment flats for sale in Eluru at heart of the City, opp Postal Colony : ‘Abhinandana Enclave’ Highlights : […]
179 total views, 0 today
Cell 9291957481 www.patancheru-isnapurplots.webs.com Hyderabad HMDA Norms Plots for sale in the newly launching venture near Patancheru ORR Isnapur close to Mumbai National Highway-9 and at […]
336 total views, 0 today
Yuggandhar Housing http://airportcityvijayawada.webs.com Cell 8688391999 9247862369 ‘AIRPORT CITY’ Vijayawada VGTM UDA Plots and Villas for sale facing NH5 Yugaandhar Housing’s another Prestigious New Launch : […]
199 total views, 0 today
Cell : 9291957481 www.vvrhousing.in Hyderabad HMDA Norms Plots for sale in ‘Dundigal Paradise’ and ‘Bachuaplly Gardens’ in prime and fast growing areas of Greater Hyderabad […]
287 total views, 0 today
www.bheemiliflats.webs.com Cell 8688391999 Bheemili Apartments Blu-j ‘SLY LINE’ Vizag Sea View Flats for sale in the midst of Fast Growing Bheemunipatnam, Greater Visakhapatnam : Blu-j […]
260 total views, 0 today
www.TIRUPATITUDAPLOTS.com Cell 8885572369 Tirupati TUDA approved Plots for sale near Tiruchanur adjacent to TTD Pilgrim Township in 146 acres at Surappakasam on Gajulamandyam Road – […]
220 total views, 0 today
www.tirupatitudaplots.com Cell 8885572369 Tirupati TUDA approved Plots for sale near Tiruchanur adjacent to TTD Pilgrim Township in 146 acres at Surappakasam on Gajulamandyam Road – […]
168 total views, 0 today
www.nivasproperties.com Vizag near NTPC : Prime Land of 106 acres suitable for Realestate Layouts and Housing Ventures for sale : – Land is located near […]
197 total views, 0 today
Vizag 1000 yards VUDA approved Plot, suitable for Apartment Flats for sale, at Bheemili in a gated community layout Greater Visakhapatnam : Location Advantages of […]
156 total views, 0 today
Cell 9291957481 Vizag Plots for sale in ‘Haripriya Gardens’ off Kothavalasa-Araku Highway on Devarapalli 80’ ft Road Greater Visakhapatnam : Haripriya Gardens – Project in […]
330 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Modi running ‘hit and run’ government: Siddaramaiah February 22, 2018The Karnataka Chief Minister retorts to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “10% commission” jibe
- Puttannaiah’s funeral held with full state honours February 22, 2018The mortal remains of K.S. Puttannaiah, Melkote MLA and senior Karnataka Rajya Raitha Sangha (KRRS) leader, who passed away on February 18, was laid to rest with full state honours at his native v
- Parents’ data to be shared with pvt. firm? February 22, 2018Stakeholders want MoU cancelled
- Sheep, goat killed in leopard attack February 22, 2018A sheep and a goat were killed in a leopard attack in a Bangarpet village. The attack took place on Wednesday night at the sheep rearing shed of farmer Liaqat at Akkammanadinne village.The i
- Elephants destroy banana crop February 21, 2018At least three elephants damaged banana crops and dozens of mango plants near Nanjapura, Ramanagaram taluk, of Ramanagaram district early on Wednesday.The elephants strayed into the fields f
- KERC to consult ESCOMS on providing three-phase power to rural areas during daytime February 21, 2018The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) will discuss with all the Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOMS) if it is possible to provide three-phase power supply to rural areas during da
- Women launch 71-day dharnaseeking complete Prohibition February 21, 2018After a week following the statement of Chief Minister Siddaramaiah at Sindhanur denying complete Prohibition, hundreds of women under the banner of Madhya Nisheda Andolan launched a 71-day dharna
- State govt. criticised for poor handling of cholera, gastroenteritis outbreak February 21, 2018K.S. Eshwarappa, Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council, has lambasted the State government for the manner in which it handled the outbreak of cholera and acute gastroenteritis, caused
- KERC meeting to seek objectionsto demand for power tariff hike February 21, 2018‘GESCOM should collect from government subsidy dues for electricity supply’
- Proposal to increase power tariff draws flak February 21, 2018The Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation’s (CESC) proposal to increase power tariff by ₹1.13 per unit was rejected by the power consumers from the domestic and industrial sectors.At