Loan Software is a leading software development company in Bangalore that offers high facility Loan management Software in all Over India that performing all kinds […]
149 total views, 0 today
Websoftex Software Solutions Private Limited, a Bangalore based Company, an authorized software service provider engaged in Microfinance Software, RD & FD Software , Loan Software […]
202 total views, 0 today
Websoftex Consists of Surety Loan (Unsecured), Crop Loan, Vehicle Loan, Gold Loan, Loan Against Deposit (like, FD, RICC / CC) Loan Ledgers & various types […]
128 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Medal winners from remote villages hog the limelight at convocation February 15, 2019Her parents work for daily wage to meet the educational expenses of their children and other needs of the family. But keeping aside all the problems
- Next government at the Centre should build Ram temple, says Pejawar seer February 15, 2019Vishwesha Tirtha Swami of Pejawar Mutt said on Friday that whichever government comes to power after the 2019 parliamentary elections should construc
- ‘Hear cases of defence personnel on top priority’ February 15, 2019Acting Chief Justice tells lawyers to offer their services for free to jawans
- Martyred jawan had plans of taking VRS to look after ageing parents February 15, 2019Guru had visited his family for about 10 days and reported for duty on the fateful day
- ‘I’m clerk of six crore people’ February 15, 2019CM responds to Amit Shah’s statement calling him Congress’ clerk
- Bio-diesel made must for all ZP vehicles February 15, 2019In a step towards creating public awareness on bio-diesel, the State government has made it mandatory for all vehicles being used by the zilla panchay
- Notices served to 128 UoM staff over appointments in 2006-07 February 15, 2019The controversy surrounding the alleged illegal appointments of teaching staff in University of Mysore (UoM) during 2006-07 has returned to haunt the
- 7 Rohingya with fake Indian papers held February 15, 2019Seven Rohingya, who were trying to fly to Mauritius using forged Indian identity documents were arrested at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA)
- Upset BJP Central leadership asks State unit to shelve ‘Operation Lotus’ for now February 15, 2019It wants State leaders to focus on Lok Sabha poll preparations
- Karnataka government offers job to slain CRPF jawan's wife February 15, 2019Chief Minister H.D.Kumaraswamy said the government would offer a job to the wife of CRPF soldier H. Guru, who died in the Pulwama terror attack on Thu