+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Travel Support We have 24 […]
206 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ‘Methanol, hydrogen-based technology can turn India into energy-exporting country’ October 15, 2018‘Global warming and energy crisis the biggest challenges before the whole world’
- Social ostracising of Scheduled Castes still rampant in society October 15, 2018‘Community can be brought to the mainstream only through education’
- Govt. urged to nationalise mining instead of granting mines on lease October 15, 2018Speakers at a day-long convention of people affected by mining, here on Monday, underlined the need for nationalisation of mining activities and launc
- Head priest denies miracles at Hasanamba October 15, 2018Says people see whatever they believe when temple doors are opened
- Directorate of Distance Education to offer 17 courses under ODL October 15, 2018The University Grants Commission (UGC) has recognised the newly-established Directorate of Distance Education, University of Mysore, and permitted it
- Cong., BJP leaders likely to descend on Jamkhandi October 15, 2018A host of Congress and BJP leaders are expected to be in Jamkhandi on Tuesday during the filing of nominations for the Assembly byelection.On Tuesday,
- ₹3,000 monthly pension sought for retired anganwadi workers, helpers October 15, 2018The Karnakata State Federation of Anganwadi Workers and Helpers affiliated to the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) has demanded minimum monthly
- Panel to recommend measures to revamp 3,500 govt. hostels October 15, 2018Dept. has been facing flak for the poor condition of its facilities
- ‘In talks with 200 firms on skill training, providing jobs’ October 15, 2018Big push is for entrepreneurship, skill development: Priyank Kharge
- Bypolls: Battle lines drawn as Anitha Kumaraswamy, Raghavendra file papers October 15, 2018On the penultimate day for filing nominations for the byelections to three Lok Sabha and two Assembly constituencies in the State, the sons of two fo