Apartments and flats for sale in Coimbatore by Real estate developer, Lavik Shanthi. Buy luxurious residential flats near Race course, Coimbatore. All the 3 Bedroom […]
107 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Sammelan to be a plastic-free event December 11, 2018We’ve initiated this step to set an example, says Deputy Commissioner Deepa
- ‘Holding GP polls through EVMs is our priority’ December 11, 2018Online voting and submission of nominations come later, says State Election Commissioner
- NCM: State’s 2018 proposal wasn’t referred to us December 11, 2018Many feel Centre’s rejection has come without proper assessment of documents
- Green signal for excavations at Talakad December 11, 2018Archaeologists will resume the excavations at the ancient site of Talakad in Mysuru district in their quest for the earliest signs of human habitation
- Prathapchandra Shetty set to become Council chairman December 11, 2018His choice is being seen as a setback to Siddaramaiah
- TB forums to involve community for better detection, treatment December 11, 2018Despite the efforts of health systems, about 40% of Tuberculosis (TB) patients in India go undiagnosed or if diagnosed, are not reported. Moreover, ev
- Yeddyurappa seeks CM’s resignation for ‘hoodwinking’ farmers December 11, 2018Chief Minister has lost the moral right to continue, claims BJP State president
- Coalition allies hope poll-battered BJP will lie low December 11, 2018The combine may put off Cabinet expansion, earlier slated for Dec. 22
- Furore over ‘donkeys’ remark December 11, 2018A heated exchange took place between BJP member J.C. Madhuswamy and the ruling coalition combine members after Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy took ex
- Adivasis on dharna in H.D. Kote demanding rehabilitation December 11, 2018In a bid to draw the attention of the State government towards their long-pending demands, adivasis of Mysuru district are on an indefinite dharna in