- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Saundatti needs rail connectivity: Patil February 19, 2018Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Minister H.K. Patil has urged the Union government to provide rail connectivity to Saundatti Yallamma temple. There is a need to lay only around 70 km of railway li...
- Gadkari to conduct ceremony to upgrade NH 4 to six lanes today February 19, 2018Works worth ₹3,811 crore to upgrade the Hubballi-Haveri-Davangere-Chitradurga stretch approved
- Religious heads responsible for many social welfare works: Modi February 19, 2018PM inaugurates a 200-bed general hospital built by Jain Mutt at Shravanabelagola
- Dehydration-related ailments on the rise February 19, 2018Every day, at least a few hundred visitors climbing up Vindhyagiri under the sun, are paying a visit to the temporary health clinics owing to dehydration-related concerns.The Health and Family Welfare...
- One more death caused by contaminated water February 19, 2018Death toll of victims of water-borne diseases in Bhadravati village rises to six
- Centre to expand Bengaluru-Mysuru highway February 19, 2018Special CorrespondentMYSURU
- Government to install Puttannaiah’s statue in Pandavapura February 19, 2018The body of Melkote MLA K.S. Puttannaiah, who died of a cardiac arrest on Sunday night, was shifted to Mysuru on Monday to be preserved until the funeral, which is expected to be held on Thursday. The...
- Legislators remember Puttannaiah February 19, 2018A prominent link in the farmers’ movement in Karnataka has been lost with the death of K.S. Puttannaiah. This is how leaders cutting across party lines in both Houses of the State legislature saw the ...
- Educational Trust loses I-T exemption after raids disclose ‘money laundering’ February 19, 2018Karnataka High Court says there’s ample material to establish the Trust had indulged in illegal activities
- ‘More than 1,500 railway projects have remained on paper’ February 19, 2018Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday revealed that more than 1,500 railway projects approved in Parliament by the earlier governments at the Centre have remained on paper.Addressing a BJP rally in ...