+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Devi Travel Support We have […]
167 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ‘Moideen was a leader for all’ July 20, 2018Autobiography of the former Minister released
- One more Kannada literary work crosses over to English July 20, 2018English translation of Kambar’s Shikhara Soorya to be released today
- Assembly polls: Declared expenses of candidates lower than prescribed limit July 20, 2018None of the candidates in the 224 segments breached limit set by EC
- Truckers’ strike: consumers to feel pinch once stock runs dry July 20, 2018Almost 90% of trucks operating in Mysuru stayed off the road in city
- Girl students demand justice July 20, 2018Girl students of educational institutions in K.R. Pet of the district staged a protest on Friday over the suicide of a student. Sangeetha, 15, a class
- Political, historical events of State echo in Lok Sabha July 20, 2018Rajnath Singh invokes the name of Basaveshwara
- Good rain is nature’s solution to Cauvery issue: Kumaraswamy July 20, 2018He visits Talacauvery and offers ‘bagina’ at Kabini reservoir and KRS
- Power supply remains elusive in many rain-affected villages July 20, 2018Hundreds of electricity poles have crashed across Chikkamagaluru and Kodagu districts
- Kimmane Rathnakar is back in the courtroom July 20, 2018The former Minister Kimmane Rathnakar may have lost the elections this year, but he has found a new calling. Rather, he has rediscovered his old one.
- Deceased Shiroor Mutt seer’s successor to be chosen only after September 29 July 20, 2018Vishwavallabha Tirtha Swami of Sode Mutt said on Friday that a new seer to head Shiroor Mutt would be appointed only after September 29. Lakshmivara T