Nellore-Sullurpet Independent Houses & DTCP Plots for sale in MANNAR HOUSING COLONY close to NH5 at Sullurpet : MANNAR HOUSING COLONY @ SULLURPET ! ‘Mannar […]
94 total views, 0 today
Cell 9347889807 www.vudaplots.com `SV Garden City` Nellore DTCP approved Plots for sale at Childrens Park Road Extension at 1.5km to NH5 : – 33.33 ankanams […]
118 total views, 0 today
Visit www.nivasconstructions.com Cell 9347817389 Nellore DTCP Plots for sale at Kovur in Santhi Nagar and Sullurpet DTCP Plots in Mannar Housing Colony besides NH5 : […]
179 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- It’s travel time for Bengaluru residents September 24, 2017The long weekend is expected to witness a mad rush to destinations within the country and outside
- Demand for Lingayat religion gets fresh momentum in Kalaburagi September 24, 2017Traffic movement comes to a standstill as large number of people fill the streets
- Spurt in dengue cases in Shivamogga district September 24, 2017Urban and semi-urban areas worst affected; 95 cases reported in Bhadravati
- Media barred from referring to Vinay as Eshwarappa’s PA September 24, 2017K.S. Eshwarappa, Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council, has said that the City Civil Court in Bengaluru has passed an interim order barring media from referring to Vinay N.S. as his pers...
- ‘Gauri murder sounds death knell for independent thinking’ September 24, 2017Maharashtra’s Special Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam on Sunday condemned the recent killing of journalist-activist Gauri Lankesh and said that such acts sound the death knell for independent thinking.
- A rooftop farmer rises with rice September 24, 2017Terrace of college employee’s house in Mangaluru yields 30 kg-50 kg of paddy from grow bags
- Corridors of Power September 24, 2017MP wants a say in choice of Mayoral candidateEven as several Congress councillors are in the race to be Bengaluru’s next Mayor, Congress MP for Bengaluru Rural D.K. Suresh (in picture) has given a new...
- Cauvery: M.B. Patil in Delhi today September 24, 2017He will chair a meeting with Karnataka’s legal team headed by Fali S. Nariman
- Bababudangiri: Panel to meet in Bengaluru September 24, 2017The committee constituted by the State government to hear all parties on the Bababudangiri issue in Chikkamagaluru, is holding a meeting in Bengaluru on Monday. The committee has asked Gouse Mohiuddin...
- Parameshwara to contest from Koratagere constituency September 24, 2017Scorching rumours about plans to contest from a reserved constituency in Bengaluru in the Assembly elections, KPCC president G. Parameshwara said he would contest from his home constituency of Koratag...