Nellore-Sullurpet Independent Houses & DTCP Plots for sale in MANNAR HOUSING COLONY close to NH5 at Sullurpet : MANNAR HOUSING COLONY @ SULLURPET ! ‘Mannar […]
120 total views, 0 today
Cell 9347889807 www.vudaplots.com `SV Garden City` Nellore DTCP approved Plots for sale at Childrens Park Road Extension at 1.5km to NH5 : – 33.33 ankanams […]
158 total views, 0 today
Visit www.nivasconstructions.com Cell 9347817389 Nellore DTCP Plots for sale at Kovur in Santhi Nagar and Sullurpet DTCP Plots in Mannar Housing Colony besides NH5 : […]
240 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ESDM Cluster to benefit young entrepreneurs July 17, 2018State government, Sandbox Startups come together to set up facility
- Belagavi gets K-TECH Innovation Hub July 17, 2018The hub provides space and infrastructure, instrumentation, prototyping, etc., under one roof
- Govt. staff protest seeking reinstatement in old posts July 17, 2018They had been demoted following a Supreme Court order
- Principals directed to fix timings of government degree colleges July 17, 2018Last year, it was fixed at 8 a.m. but revised to 9 a.m. after protests
- I-T officials find Bengaluru transport firm evaded GST July 17, 2018A Bengaluru passenger transport company has been caught for the non-payment of Goods and Services Tax (GST) of more than ₹20 crore and service taxes
- Farmer who advertised Anna Bhagya alleges negligence at State-run hospital July 17, 2018Hospital denies allegation; says it followed due procedure
- Students here study with umbrellas unfurled July 17, 2018They are not safe from the rain even inside classrooms which have a leaky roof
- ‘Tough in taking decisions, but emotional at times too’ July 17, 2018Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy says his emotional speech at JD(S) programme was not aimed at the Congress
- MLAs to visit Ajmer Dargah July 17, 2018Minister for Municipality and Local Bodies Ramesh Jarkiholi and 13 Congress MLAs left for Rajasthan on Tuesday.The Minister and Legislators will visi
- iPhones as gifts spark row in Karnataka July 17, 2018BJP MP asks State to pay civic workers first, CM says govt. being maligned by lies