Nellore-Sullurpet Independent Houses & DTCP Plots for sale in MANNAR HOUSING COLONY close to NH5 at Sullurpet : MANNAR HOUSING COLONY @ SULLURPET ! ‘Mannar […]
145 total views, 0 today
Cell 9347889807 www.vudaplots.com `SV Garden City` Nellore DTCP approved Plots for sale at Childrens Park Road Extension at 1.5km to NH5 : – 33.33 ankanams […]
187 total views, 0 today
Visit www.nivasconstructions.com Cell 9347817389 Nellore DTCP Plots for sale at Kovur in Santhi Nagar and Sullurpet DTCP Plots in Mannar Housing Colony besides NH5 : […]
276 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Siddaramaiah has a lot to deal with ahead of CLP meeting December 16, 2018Former Chief Minister and coordination committee chairman Siddaramaiah joining the legislature session in Belagavi will be delayed by another day bec
- Training for healthcare providers December 16, 2018Introducing a digital collaborative model to train healthcare providers, the city-based Asian Research and Training Institute for Skill Transfer on S
- Paddy produced in plenty in Mysuru this kharif season December 16, 2018Paddy production during the kharif season has crossed 4.83 lakh tonnes this year, with the numbers highest in the traditional paddy-cultivating regio
- Canine beauties thrill crowd in Shivamogga December 16, 2018As many as 252 dogs of diverse breeds such as the Siberian Husky, Great Dane, Miniature Pinscher, and Labrador Retriever participated in a dog show h
- Sexual assault: ‘Create awareness in an age-appropriate manner’ December 16, 2018The Peoples Movement against Sexual Assault (PMASA) has recommended creating awareness among children on sexual assault in an age-appropriate manner a
- Death toll rises to 13; eight still critical December 16, 2018Police detain two more suspects
- Finally, Hanur to get a general hospital December 16, 2018The primary health centre (PHC) in Hanur taluk headquarters will be, finally, upgraded into a general hospital and two advanced ventilator-supported a
- Faulty valve suspected to have caused explosion in sugar factory December 16, 2018Police book cases against owner and supervisor of sugar factory; no arrests yet
- Karnataka temple ‘prasada’ incident: Death toll rises to 13 December 16, 2018The condition of six more patients on life support was said to be serious
- Six killed in blast in former minister’s sugar factory in Karnataka December 16, 2018The explosion took place at around 12.30 p.m.