KELC is one of the best preschools in Bangalore, where we provide the environment and guidance to mould your child into the complete person that […]
322 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Modi, Shah conspiring to topple coalition govt., says Congress January 18, 2019‘Their objective is to win some Lok Sabha seats at any cost in Karnataka’
- ‘Follow Shivayogi Siddarama to fight social problems’ January 18, 2019Saints of 12th Century had launched struggles to eradicate social evils and create awareness among people through Vachanas and Shivayogi Siddarama was
- Prayers for Siddaganga seer January 18, 2019Like numerous people praying for the speedy recovery of Siddaganga seer, an NGO, Jawali Social Group, led by Yasin Jawali, held an event to pray for t
- L. Narayana Swamy is acting Chief Justice January 18, 2019Justice L. Narayana Swamy, the senior-most judge of the Karnataka High Court, is the acting Chief Justice.Justice Swamy is “to perform the duties of t
- One more KFD death January 18, 2019Lakshmi, 82, from Dombekai village in Sagar taluk, who was infected with Kyasanur Forest Disease (KFD), died at a private hospital in Manipal on Frida
- HC notice to State on plea over law that creates post of parliamentary secretary January 18, 2019The Karnataka High Court on Friday ordered issue of notice to the State government on a PIL petition questioning the constitutional validity of the Ka
- Permanent restoration works on Shiradi, Sampaje ghats still a long way off January 18, 2019NH Division of PWD awaits recommendations from experts of Indian Institute of Science
- Fee structure of all pvt. schools will be displayed on DPI’s portal January 18, 2019The move aims to bring in more transparency to the education system
- Four dissidents skip Congress Legislature Party meeting in Karnataka January 18, 2019Party will issue notice to Ramesh Jarkiholi, B. Nagendra, Umesh Jadhav and Mahesh Kumatahalli, seeking an explanation from them for their absence at the meeting, says CLP leader Siddaramaiah.
- Actor Prakash Raj to contest as independent from Bengaluru Central LS constituency January 18, 2019The actor says he will never join any political party as he “cannot stay in any party for more than three months”.