Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
77 total views, 0 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
80 total views, 1 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
83 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
123 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
75 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
206 total views, 0 today
‘SRI BALAJI AIRPORT COUNTY’ Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Residential Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport by MOORTHY INFRA PROJECTS PVT LTD Project : […]
111 total views, 0 today
Cell 9347924239 www.vudaplots.com Guntur VGTM UDA approved Plots for sale in SRI KRISHNA BRUNDAVANAM facing NH5 on Chilakaluripet Highway : ‘SRI KRISHNA BRUNDAVANAM’ : Location […]
258 total views, 0 today
Cell 8688391999 www.vudaplots.com ‘Nandanavanam-2’ Vizag VUDA approved Gated Community Residential Plots at Anandapuram adjecent to NH5 : ‘NANDANAVANAM-2’ : Highlights – Located immediately after Anandapuram […]
142 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Will approach court if UGC delays recognition to KSOU, says Rayaraddi October 21, 2017The Centre should intervene in the matter: Rayaraddi
- Lingayat tag: I’m ready for debate, says Pejawar seer October 21, 2017Vishwesha Tirtha Swami of Paryaya Pejawar Mutt said on Saturday he was ready for a debate on how Lingayat–Veerashaiva community was a part of Hindu religion. The seer told presspersons here that he w...
- Former legislators oppose lavish spending on Vidhana Soudha jubilee celebration October 21, 2017Karnataka State Former Legislators’ Forum has opposed lavish spending on the 60th anniversary celebration of the Vidhana Soudha and said it should be pegged at no more than ₹10 lakh.Forum president H...
- Any budget cut will affect the canvas and quality of documentaries on Vidhana Soudha, say directors October 21, 2017The government has cut down expenditure for diamond jubilee celebration of Vidhana Soudha
- Karnataka takes the lead in lobbying with FAO for an ‘international year of millets’ October 21, 2017As the next step, efforts are now on to create a working group of nearly 15 countries to support the proposal
- Taxing times for coconut growers after GST rollout October 21, 2017Traders, according to growers, are bringing down copra prices citing the increase in tax rate
- Syllabus change at film institute draws flak October 21, 2017
- Job seekers for Middle East should make thorough enquiry: SP October 21, 2017Superintendent of Police Sanjeev M. Patil on Saturday urged aspirants of jobs in the Middle East to not get carried away by promises made by agents and to make a thorough enquiry before accepting the...
- Residential colleges will be set up in 30 districts: Minister October 21, 2017‘Laptops for first year students in govt. and aided colleges’
- ‘Over 6 lakh visited Hasanamba temple’ October 21, 2017The Hassan district administration is contemplating sending a proposal to the Muzrai Department on keeping Hasanamba temple open at least for a month or two in a year. The long queues to have darshan...