Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
131 total views, 0 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
134 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
133 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
161 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
110 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
336 total views, 0 today
‘SRI BALAJI AIRPORT COUNTY’ Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Residential Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport by MOORTHY INFRA PROJECTS PVT LTD Project : […]
139 total views, 0 today
Cell 9347924239 www.vudaplots.com Guntur VGTM UDA approved Plots for sale in SRI KRISHNA BRUNDAVANAM facing NH5 on Chilakaluripet Highway : ‘SRI KRISHNA BRUNDAVANAM’ : Location […]
293 total views, 0 today
Cell 8688391999 www.vudaplots.com ‘Nandanavanam-2’ Vizag VUDA approved Gated Community Residential Plots at Anandapuram adjecent to NH5 : ‘NANDANAVANAM-2’ : Highlights – Located immediately after Anandapuram […]
191 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- State has not fully utilised police modernisation funds September 18, 2018Karnataka and other States told to provide utilisation certificates before fresh funds are given
- SC: Up to Centre to implement report on Karnataka–Andhra Pradesh boundary September 18, 2018Report on demarcation of the boundary through Ballari Reserve Forest submitted to apex court
- Upendra launches Uttama Prajaakeeya Party September 18, 2018UPP fielding candidates for coming Lok Sabha polls unlikely
- ‘Kalaskar had set up base in Belagavi between 2015-17’ September 18, 2018He emerges key suspect in Kalburgi, Gauri murder cases
- ‘Save Constitution’ rally in Hubballi September 18, 2018Copies of the Bhagavad Gita and the Manu Smriti burnt
- Officials suspended on thecharge of funds misuse September 18, 2018The Kalaburagi Zilla Panchayat Chief Executive Officer has placed Farhatabad Project Development Officer Nagappa Hayyal and Second Division Accounts
- Kumaraswamy jumps in to console Jarkiholi brothers September 18, 2018Personal vendetta against D.K. Shivakumar said to be a major reason for revolt
- ED initiates probe against DKS, others September 18, 2018The Enforcement Directorate has initiated a money-laundering probe against Water Resources Minister D.K. Shivakumar and others in connection with the
- Can HC consider plea of UBHL on selling attached shares? September 18, 2018Court is hearing arguments on this question
- Stone quarrying a great threat to KRS, says police officer’s report September 18, 2018