- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Kodagu: rescue operations continue but scores of people still stranded August 18, 2018Inclement weather continues to hamper relief mission
- CM makes aerial survey of rain-hit areas August 18, 2018950 personnel from multiple agencies engaged in rescue operation in Kodagu; over 350 people rescued so far
- Revanna flags off relief trucks August 18, 2018PWD Minister H.D. Revanna on Saturday flagged off trucks carrying milk products to the flood-hit people in Kodagu district. Hassan Milk Union has off
- Six passengers injured as bus skids off road August 18, 2018Six persons in a private bus suffered injuries when the bus skid off the main road on the Pune-Bengaluru national highway in Hire Bagewadi in Belagavi
- Landslips hamper rescue work in Kodagu August 18, 2018Many people are reported missing; Navy to be deployed in the district; 1,500 evacuated to relief centres so far
- Residents of Hubballi remember Vajpayee August 17, 2018He had laid foundation stone for SWR zone
- Ministry expansion put on the back burner August 17, 2018The exercise is expected to be an ‘acid test’ for Congress and JD(S) in Karnataka
- Survey finds low incidence of communication disorders in Mysuru region August 17, 2018Statistics on the prevalence of communication disorders in Mysuru, Mandya and Chamarajanagar districts have been made public by the All-India Institu
- Mysuru City Corporation joins voluntary groups in collecting aid for Kodagu August 17, 2018The Mysuru City Corporation (MCC) has begun collecting relief material at the Town Hall for the victims in rain-battered Kodagu.The MCC on Friday con
- With Kapila in spate, water spills over on to Mysuru-Nanjangud highway August 17, 2018A stretch of the Mysuru-Nanjangud highway was closed for traffic on Friday — for the second time in one week — after water from the swollen Kapila ov