- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Congress expels Mysuru Mayor February 25, 2018The Congress has expelled Mayor Bhagyavathi from the party for six years for contesting the Mayoral polls against the party’s official candidate.Announcing the decision to expel Ms. Bhagyava
- Important temples on Mysuru palace premises to be restored February 25, 2018This is the first time in recent years that such steps have been approved on this scale
- Statue anointing ceremony concludes at Shravanabelagola February 25, 2018The grand anointing ceremony of Lord Bahubali atop Vindhyagiri in Shravanabelagola concluded on Sunday in the presence of thousands of devotees. The rituals had begun on February 7. Presiden
- Five held for theft of idols in Udupi district February 25, 2018The Kundapura police in Udupi district arrested five persons who were trying to sell four stolen idols of Jain Tirthankaras near Kotilingeshwara temple at Koteshwara on Saturday.A team of po
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya building inaugurated in Shivamogga February 25, 2018The new building of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Shivamogga, in Santekadur on the outskirts of the city was inaugurated by B.S. Yeddyurappa, MP, on Sunday.Kendriya Vidyalaya commenced functioning in
- Incision into Western Ghats leaves environmental activists worried February 25, 2018Road and railway projects cutting through eco-sensitive forests are unnecessary, they say
- Run to create awareness on giving way to ambulances February 25, 2018Many participated in a 10K Run in Mysuru to create awareness on the need to give way to ambulances on the road.Based on the theme ‘Give Way to Save Life’, organised by Columbia Asia Hospital
- Surprise inspection uncovers spurious spare parts racket February 25, 2018A surprise inspection of shops dealing in automobile spare parts in the city by the police recently uncovered a racket involving sale of spurious and fake auto parts of a leading two-wheeler compan
- Notice to Hassan DC for breach of protocol February 25, 2018The State government has issued a show-cause notice to Hassan Deputy Commissioner Rohini Sindhuri for “breach of protocol by not receiving and seeing off Chief Minister Siddaramaiah” during his vi
- ‘Chowkidar’ did not prevent Mallya, Nirav from fleeing country: Rahul February 25, 2018He mocks Prime Minister’s pre-poll speeches pitching himself as the country’s ‘watchman’