Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
23 total views, 0 today
Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
49 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
53 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
150 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
111 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
68 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
175 total views, 0 today
In VIJAYAWADA Quality Homes for Budget Buyers… Comfort Homes for Small Families…. Dream Homes for First Home Buyers ! Due to the CAPITAL news, majority […]
98 total views, 0 today
Prime Land of 23 acres(in whole or part) for sale close to NH43 in Vizag at Jonnada on Vizianagaram National Highway. The close landmark is […]
79 total views, 0 today
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- In Shivamogga, inflow into dams up but live storage still a concern July 20, 2017In the wake of low water storage in Bhadra reservoir, farmers directed not to cultivate paddy, a water-intensive crop, for kharif season
- In Mandya, rainfall 58% deficient in June, 60% in July July 20, 2017However, most parts of district got above average rains between March and May
- Hindalga jail inmate’s father alleges torture July 20, 2017‘My son received several injuries on his body while in Bengaluru jail’ Ananth Murthy, inmate of Hindalga jail who was shifted from Parappana Agrahara prison, had suffered torture in the Bengaluru jai...
- In the land of Basavanna, communal efforts will not succeed: Siddaramaiah July 20, 2017“Karnataka is a land where the seeds of social justice were sown by social reformer Basavanna in the twelfth century. That is the reason why the efforts of communal forces will not succeed after a po...
- Three held for assaulting Tahsildar July 20, 2017Ramdurg police arrested on Thursday three persons who allegedly assaulted Tahsildar R.V. Katti who tried to stop them from illegal sand extraction two days ago. Eerappa Barker, who drove the tractor t...
- Rains in Kodagu: Landslip on highway to Kerala hits traffic movement July 20, 2017Even though rainfall receded marginally in Kodagu on Thursday, landslips on the highway leading to Kerala near Perumbadi checkpost in Virajpet has hit the movement of traffic.Several parts of Kodagu ...
- Farmer commits suicide in Hukkeri taluk July 20, 2017He was unable to repay debts Unable to repay rising debts, a young farmer committed suicide in Benewad village in Hukkeri taluk on Wednesday. Basavaraj Kadappa Nayak (26) hanged himself at home. His ...
- Couple killed in accident July 20, 2017A couple died on the spot and their teenage son was seriously injured when their vehicle hit a lorry from behind on Pune- Bengaluru national highway near Nippani on Wednesday.Ramesh Rama Kumbar, 45, ...
- Holiday for schools, colleges due to rain July 20, 2017The Chikkamagaluru district administration has declared a holiday for schools and colleges in Mudigere, Koppa, N.R.Pura and Sringeri taluks on Thursday due to heavy rains in several parts of these ta...
- Delayed rain keeps tourists away July 20, 2017Some places are best viewed during the monsoon when waterfalls are gushing at their mightiest best, when raindrops bring out the fresh green tint of leaves, and when a cover of mist lends a magical tw...