Newly built building, ready to occupy, 3BHK house with car parking, solar water heater, spacious rooms, big hall, master bedroom with bathrooms, posh locality, very […]
235 total views, 0 today
Lingayat community is preferred and job holders like bank employees, lectures, doctors … just examples.. bore well water supply and also corporation water connection. good […]
384 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Playwright to meet Police Commissioner October 14, 2018Playwright and performer Dayasindhu Sakrepatna, whose play Shiva was cancelled on Saturday after Hindu right-wing extremist organisations, led by the
- ‘Hinduism was a colonial construction tocreate common market for capitalism’ October 14, 2018N. Anjaiah, Director of Centre of Scientific Socialism, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, on Sunday argued that the very idea of H
- Man dies as car hits tree October 14, 2018A person died when a car he was travelling by hit a coconut tree after falling off the road near Madihalli Gate near Hirisave in Channarayapatna early
- Concerts strike a note with Mysuru October 14, 2018The Karnataka Police Band have a permanent slot in the itinerary
- Seer urged to end fast October 14, 2018Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy on Sunday appealed to Sri Vidyaprasanna Tirtha, seer of Subrahmanya Mutt at Kukke Subrahmanya, to withdraw his fast. S
- Take precaution to stop spread of H1N1, BBMP told October 14, 2018456 confirmed cases in Karnataka from January till now
- Birds, mammals stay away from ‘noisy windmills’ October 14, 2018Setting up turbines in forest areas has disturbed fauna behaviour there
- Sketch walk in Belagavi on October 15 October 14, 2018Gulmohar BAG, a group of artists in Belagavi, will organise a sketch walk at Goaves here on Monday. Members of the group will take a leisurely walk a
- Dissidence in Ballari BJP over byelection candidature October 14, 2018Dissidence within the district unit of BJP has come to the fore with T.R. Srinivas, a leading psychiatrist, miffed over the party turning down his re
- Bypolls: Shivarame Gowda is JD(S) candidate from Mandya October 14, 2018Madhu Bangarappa will most likely contest from Shivamogga constituency