+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Devi Travel Support We have […]
171 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ‘Benefit of tribunal award is short-term’ August 15, 2018The Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal allowing partial diversion of water to Malaprabha basin in its final order on Tuesday may have brought immediate
- Flag hoisted was found inverted August 15, 2018However, correction was made after gathering noticed it
- Snag during flag hoisting August 15, 2018A snag in the way the National Flag was folded caused a slight delay during the flag-hoisting ceremony in Belagavi on Wednesday.When Municipal Adminis
- VHP violated flag code? August 15, 2018A video clip of an alleged violation of the flag code by Vishwa Hindu Parishat leaders in Belagavi was widely shared on social media on Wednesday. Lok
- Spirit of I-Day pervades twin cities August 15, 2018Municipal Commissioner hoists the National Flag at Idgah Maidan
- Belagavi student sends distress tweets to PM August 15, 2018His family faces financial crisis owing to unpaid dues from sugar factory
- Kannada compulsory for second year engineering students August 15, 2018Until now, it was an audit course which did not carry marks
- Incessant rain forces many buses to remain off the road August 15, 2018KSRTC cancels more than 50 premier services from Bengaluru to coastal cities in the State and Kerala; train services too to take a hit
- Buses, tanker topple on Shiradi Ghat August 15, 2018Heaps of rubble crash on NH 75
- Tourists advised to put off visit to Kodagu August 15, 2018Incessant rain and disruption in vehicular traffic caused by landslips have forced the Kodagu district administration to issue an advisory urging tou