+91 9980909990 / +91 9480642564 Car Rental – Sightseeing Packages – Hotel Reservations Devi Travels Mysore http://www.devitravelsmys.com http://www.taximysore.com ======================================================================== Mysore Devi Travel Support We have […]
215 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Ananth Kumar had his initiation into politics in Hubballi November 12, 2018Union Minister Ananth Kumar had his initiation into politics in Hubballi where he spent his childhood and had his education.Born to H. Narayana Shastr
- Ananth Kumar, a passionate Bengalurean November 12, 2018He represented city in LS for 22 years
- Ananth Kumar was friends with all November 12, 2018He didn’t allow ideological differences to affect ties
- Mastakabhisheka performed to Nandi atop Chamundi Hills November 12, 2018The iconic statue of Nandi – Dodda Basaveshwara – atop Chamundi Hills came alive on Monday as Mastakabhisheka was performed.The monolithic sculpture l
- Reddy bail plea hearing today November 12, 2018Petition was to be heard on Monday, but was put off owing to Ananth Kumar’s death
- FSSAI staff crunch hindering enforcement of Act November 12, 2018Officers at the helm are responding only to specific complaints, thereby affecting food safety and public health
- Man caught for stealing vehicles November 12, 2018A man has been driving away with cars and two-wheelers from automobile showrooms in Mysuru and Bengaluru by successfully hoodwinking the managements.
- Mangaluru police book case against Facebook page for hate post November 12, 2018It contains derogatory comments on Ananth Kumar; police to recommend blocking account
- Clamour for implementing Gadgil panel report gets louder November 12, 2018Floods in Kodagu, Kerala give fresh impetus to environmentalists to launch campaign to carry out panel recommendations
- His health deteriorated in 7 months November 12, 2018Ananth Kumar’s initial symptoms began with bouts of coughing in April, says doctor