Ce 7013225642 TUDA LP No 10/G1/2017 SIVA SAKTHI ENCLAVE Tirupati TUDA approved Gated community Plots for sale near Renigunta International Airport : About SIVA SAKTHI […]
125 total views, 0 today
TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
128 total views, 0 today
www.plotsintirupati.webs.com Tirupati – ‘BHEL Pearl’ Fully developed residential Plots for sale near Mannavaram close to NTPC-BHEL NBPPL Project on Yerpedu-Venkatagiri Highway : BHEL PEARL : […]
122 total views, 0 today
Moorthy Infra Projects Pvt Ltd Tirupati is looking for Full Time or Part-time Marketing Executives to market Tirupati Realestate Ventures by operating from own their […]
163 total views, 0 today
www.moorthyinfra.com ‘SRI PADMAVATHI NAGAR’ near Tiruchanoor Tirupati TUDA approved Gated Community Residential Plots for Sale besides 149-acre Surappakasam TTD-TUDA Joint Township : ‘SRI PADMAVATHI NAGAR’ […]
251 total views, 0 today
www.TIRUPATITUDAPLOTS.com Cell 8885572369 Tirupati TUDA approved Plots for sale near Tiruchanur adjacent to TTD Pilgrim Township in 146 acres at Surappakasam on Gajulamandyam Road – […]
231 total views, 0 today
www.tirupatitudaplots.com Cell 8885572369 Tirupati TUDA approved Plots for sale near Tiruchanur adjacent to TTD Pilgrim Township in 146 acres at Surappakasam on Gajulamandyam Road – […]
225 total views, 0 today
Cell : 8885572369 Tirupati Farm House Plots – Scenic and Panoramic Hill View Farm Lands for sale at Appalayagunta close to Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy […]
464 total views, 0 today
www.tirupatitudaplots.com Tirupati TUDA approved Plots for sale in a Fully Developed Gated Community near Tiruchanur on Chennai Highway : Project At a Glance : – […]
313 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Citizens join hands to help flood victims in Kodagu, Kerala August 18, 2018Residents of Bengaluru are showing solidarity with the people of Kodagu district and Kerala by making generous donations of relief material. A collec
- DFRL’s food packets to be airdropped in Wayanad August 18, 2018CFTRI too will dispatch ready-to-eat items to Kerala and Kodagu
- Rains dampen spirit of urban local body elections in Karnataka August 18, 2018Incessant rains and flooding in several parts of Karnataka, coupled with delay in Cabinet expansion and appointments to boards and corporations, have
- Kodagu floods: Pouring out a cupful of compassion August 18, 2018A tea seller at Channarayapatna has contributed his day’s earnings towards the relief works in flood-affected Kodagu. Shaik Ahmed, 60, opened his shop
- Tungabhadra, Varada in spate August 18, 2018Continued rains in the catchment areas of Tungabhadra and Varada rivers have resulted in inundation of more farmlands in Ballari and Haveri districts
- Halt land conversion on Western Ghats immediately: CM August 18, 2018Environmentalists demand concrete measures to preserve the ghat’s fragile ecosystem
- Scale of destruction in Kodagu unravels as rescuers move in August 18, 2018Nearly 2,000 personnel from the Army, National and State Disaster Response Force, and Karnataka Civil Defence reach out to people stranded in remote hilly areas
- Epidemic outbreak feared in flood-hit areas August 18, 2018As there is an urgent need for paediatric medicines, the health authorities in Mysuru are mobilising drugs for children to distribute them in Madiker
- CM conducts aerial survey of Kodagu, Dakshina Kannada districts August 18, 2018‘950 personnel from multiple agencies engaged in rescue operation in Kodagu’
- Railway gangmen work without a break August 18, 2018“Three days ago when we were clearing the track, water was gushing from the top. We were neck-deep in water while clearing the track in a tunnel,” sa