- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Kerosene bottles thrown at forest check-post February 17, 2019Bottles filled with kerosene were thrown at the forest check-post at Basrikal near Samse in Mudigere taluk, a naxal-affected area, early on Sunday. A
- Jadhav dares Congress to prove charge February 17, 2019Chincholi MLA Umesh Jadhav on Sunday dared Congress leaders to prove that he had taken money from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to switch loyalties
- Will not withdraw petition seeking disqualification: Siddaramaiah February 17, 2019Speaker to decide on action against 4 MLAs
- Seat sharing: Three Congress committees to hold talks on Monday February 17, 2019They will draw up strategy for Lok Sabha elections
- Ready to send my other son to guard the nation: Guru’s mother February 17, 2019Hundreds of people pay homage to martyred CRPF jawan at Mellahalli
- Now, Bhavani Revanna seen using government vehicle February 17, 2019Bhavani Revanna, a member of the Hassan Zilla Panchayat and wife of Public Works Minister H.D. Revanna, was seen travelling in a government vehicle in
- ‘Pro-Pakistan social media posts’: Karnataka schoolteacher arrested for sedition February 17, 2019The Belagavi police in Karnataka have arrested a schoolteacher on sedition charge. This comes after allegations that she shared some pro-Pakistan pos
- Infosys launches InfyTQ app for engineering students February 17, 2019Infosys has announced the launch of a digital platform offering learning and engagement experiences for engineering students.“InfyTQ is a free platfo
- Kumbh Mela: Food inspectors to check quality of meals February 17, 2019Food safety officers have been deployed to inspect the quality of meals being served at the Kumbh Mela.These checks assume significance in the light o
- Kumbh Mela gets under way at T. Narsipur February 17, 2019Pilgrim flow expected to gain traction in the next two days; grand cultural procession to be held today