TRIANGLE ESTATES : Vijayawada Guntur Amaravathi Tirupati : We are specialised in Marketing properties worth above Rs 1 crore in AP capital Region Vijayawada Guntur […]
133 total views, 0 today
In VIJAYAWADA Quality Homes for Budget Buyers… Comfort Homes for Small Families…. Dream Homes for First Home Buyers ! Due to the CAPITAL news, majority […]
166 total views, 0 today
Moorthy Infra Projects Pvt Ltd Tirupati invites Customers and Investors for their prestigious gated community ventures in prime locations of Tirupati, the Temple City, Mission […]
117 total views, 0 today
Cell 9291957481 vudaplots.com Vijayawada Kankipadu : 882 yards DTCP approved Plot with 3 sides road, suitable for apartments close to Gudivada highway after punadipadu. Site […]
116 total views, 0 today
Cell 9247862369 www.vudaplots.com Vijayawada Fully Developed & Ready-to-construct VGTM UDA approved Plots for sale in Vijayawada at ‘Gayatri Gardens’ Kankipadu. Location Highlights : – Located […]
190 total views, 0 today
Yuggandhar Housing http://airportcityvijayawada.webs.com Cell 8688391999 9247862369 ‘AIRPORT CITY’ Vijayawada VGTM UDA Plots and Villas for sale facing NH5 Yugaandhar Housing’s another Prestigious New Launch : […]
212 total views, 0 today
Vijayawada Guntur VGTM UDA Plots in ‘Lahari Township’ Yugaandhar Housing Pvt Ltd’s Prestigious Gated Community Layout with Ready to construct Residential Sites between twin Cities […]
224 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Cards mapping soil profile of lands distributed to farmers September 22, 201822 farmers get Comprehensive Land Resource Inventory cards
- Congress bags Mayor, Deputy Mayor posts in Kalaburagi September 22, 2018
- A piece of Israel on a plot in Koppal September 22, 2018The Israeli model of farming is being implemented on a piece of land in the district. A 60-acre plot, belonging to the government in Nidaseshi villa
- Four members of a farmer’s family end life September 22, 2018Suicide note blames crisis in agriculture
- Can explain revolt statement to Governor, says Kumaraswamy September 22, 2018‘Never given a call for violence like BSY did several times’
- Karnataka to join Ayushman Bharat September 22, 2018Decision to co-brand and integrate Arogya Karnataka with Ayushman Bharat taken in recent Cabinet meeting
- Of rebels, resort politics, and rumours September 22, 2018MLAs travelling out of town together sparks speculation; Cong. says they had only gone on temple visit
- Cong. legislators to meet on Tuesday in a show of unity September 22, 2018Issues affecting the party’s image to be discussed
- Mysuru’s unlikely link to a Guantanamo detenu September 22, 2018In their fight to get Abu Zubaydah released from the U.S. military detention facility, lawyers are trying to collate details of his stay in Karnataka.
- Lured by the growing fragrance of money September 22, 2018With the wood literally worth its weight in gold, cultivating sandalwood is a high risk operation